Rugar's World: Operation Adoption Services

I measured in a shot glass and made lines for future references.

1 Like

Outta likes @bruinsfan33 but great idea! :fireworks::v::grin::palm_tree::+1:

2 Likes

I’m thinking your not far off right now on ppm brother you’ll probably what to be around 1500-1800 guessing on size of plants so I I’m thinking you can wait a bit longer to feed them if you wanted if you start to feed and you can I wouldn’t let run off get higher than 1800
Let’s see what @Hogmaster or @Donaldj think
Talk soon bro gotta crash 230 am comes quick and I’m back to work in the am have a great night brother

2 Likes

Im going to mix a 1/4 dose in a gallon and give it to them. Then see what PPM is at next watering. @Countryboyjvd1971

#7/4/17 Evening: Nutes added at 1/4 Strength

Added a 1/2 tsp of Grow Big
Added 1 tbs of Big Bloom
Also trimmed off some of the damaged leaves from the heat stress. Let a few that were on bigger branches hoping they will recover.

They were so happy that they started jumping up and down, and wouldn’t hold still, so I had to tie them up!

No idea where I’m going with this, so we will see how they react to it.

1 Like

soil and hydro ppm is quite different since in hydro you are constantly feeding you don’t need as high ppm so long as your plants are drinking I am yet to really crank up my ppm in hydro past 12-1300 but in soil I get close to 2000 by the time I start reducing ppm to finish

3 Likes

Thanks @Donaldj for confirming my thoughts
I just wanted a second option for our friend
:+1::v::cowboy_hat_face:CB

1 Like

Ist day after adding nutes and tying them down, the girls are loving it!
Do the nutes usually kick in so fast? First time adding them so not sure.
Leaves and branches are starting to lift up to the new top side of the plants, and looks like they are now growing sideways. Lots of new lime green under growth that I’ve never seen these two have!

@arpeggio @bruinsfan33 @garrigan62 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @Hogmaster @Ray4x

6 Likes

yep they work fast! Look great @Rugar89

2 Likes

Looks great. Yes they do lol like liquid roids

2 Likes

The rhino skin will work and be processed in to the plant within 24 hours of being added

2 Likes

Also to add to that thats being added in soil

2 Likes

@Majiktoker
Yesterday morning I added 2tsp of Rhino Skin to 2 gallons of water to the 10 gallon fabric pots and got runoff.
Last night I started them on 25% strength FF nutes added to 1 gallon of water and got slight run off.

This morning they seemed VERY happy!

Thanks for your help!

3 Likes

My pleasure buddy happy growings im happy to be of some help

2 Likes

I don’t use nutrients with my plants but if that;s what they say then follow their instructions.

Will

1 Like

I actually thought the same thing when I first read the instructions: “Why do they call it Big Bloom if they want you to use it throughout the grow?”

:smile:

1 Like

Don’t figure dose it…lol if it has other nutrients that the plant mat require you would think they would call it something else…geeee who would of something like that…lmao

Will

2 Likes

Wow @Rugar89 you sure do have the Green Thumb! That’s a super turn around on you adopted girls. Very Nice! I hope they kick a** and leave you with a pile!

5 Likes

impressive turn around don’t be discouraged using a PK booster in veg actually can have benefits plants do need a good amount of PK to root and build structure. I usually use bloom nutes and micro when using bubble cloner so long as dosing isn’t too high it can pull a plant out of a stall trigger stem hardening and root increase :wink: I just like to know where you learnt that trick I’ve mentioned it a few times in the past but something I learnt from my Dad lmao

2 Likes

@Screwauger

Thanks man, no green thumb. Everyone on this Journal that offered advise helped turn them around.

Thanks everyone!

I will for sure have a few outdoor grows going next year along with my indoor stuff! :man_farmer:

1 Like