New grow,issues

@aussie123556 I know it, I have the same problem, had to get a tripod. Maybe find something to prop against.

1 Like

@bob31,i know itā€™s off topic but are there any sites like this one for fruit trees.?or ppl on here that grow fruit an prep the land accordingly an chat on this site about itor is it strictly mary jane only?,am very interested in this aswell,would love to chat to ppl doing this directly. :slight_smile:smile:

There might be other sites but I know we have several people here that have fruit trees. I have a peach tree but shes more or less free range, lol. I can start a new topic or you can?

@bob31,i just thought i,d ask,i usually do alot of research before i ask anything on here, ivā€™e read alot of ppl an seen pics of fruit trees next to their plantsā€¦lol.

Iā€™ve got 5 pounds of peaches in the freezer! Peach cobbler for thanksgiving or Christmas!

@bob31,wow,thatā€™s exactly why i want to start learning,can never have enough fruitā€¦hee hee

1 Like

so easier said than done. There really isnā€™t a sub category to fit that so I asked the admin if he would create it. I will let you know! @aussie123556

1 Like

nemesis day 33 flower,feed today 1167ppm an 5.8 ph,runoff was similar to the others,2000 ppm,ph was good 6.1.will be water tomorrow only an maybe for 2 days even depending on runoff tomorrow,seem ok tho no yellowing or anything an feeding more now again,am up to 9 litres total from 7,with slight runoff.humidity still up a little more than iā€™d like and have added the other fan back in aswell.temps ok,75max-67min,i hope the top pic fill up to 1 big bud,still thinking another few weeks maybe,will wait an see,my rain water was 140 ppm an 3.8 ph,was hoping to use it but also wondered what ppm is the 140 exactly,natural minerals in the rain?or runoff from the new guttering an leaves an stuff from the trees above, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bob31 @Screwauger, ![ i holsterd the scissors for the last 2 weeks an their really bushy,do ppl do a second trimming during flower,?am at day 35 atm. i also noticed after second day of water 5.8ph only i got 1180ppm run off,down from 2000,so 400ppm a day lost if i give it water only,was a good test for me anyway to get this result of ppm.mould smell gone completly,extra fan an dehumidifier have worked wonders,temps still 71-82 atm,but not to worried as the outdoor ones are copping 84 an doing great,i also wondered about this as every1 says have low temps during flower,is this just to stop mould issues,as any outdoor i have grown has thrived during 105+ degrees farenheight weather,?so if you have good air circulation can you raise your temps slightly to help resin production,?or not in such a small space like 4x4 tent? :slight_smile:! bottom pic somango outdoor,really filling up bud sites an going to give water from now on,trichomes clear to just going cloudy,the odd 1 red already,smells amazing :smile:

1 Like

I typically trim bottom buds off my ladies if they donā€™t seen to be getting usable light by 3-5 weeks it all depends on how evenly they are developing my last round shocked me as the bottom buds developed quite nicely. first time with new strains I give them more leeway to see what they will do without scissors

2 Likes

Conversely humidify inside the tent right?

I dehumidify outside tent and humidity inside (for veg tent)

1 Like

@Donaldj,thatā€™s more what i wanted to do,(no trimming)any yield will be useful for me,maybe after a few more runs an work out what strains do what,then iā€™ll know more an not have to ask,am tempted to try it on 1 an see how she goes,i notice alot of ppl leave sugar leaves an atleast 1 set of fan leaves on each stem an take the rest off,like a second lolliepopping sort of. :slight_smile:

moving intake fan to inside shed has humidity at 50% an not getting higher even in the heat,will be sticking to that now, an now to patch the hole up in the side of the shed i didnā€™t end up needing,(doh)

3 Likes

Look at all that sugar hahaha nice @aussie123556

2 Likes

!,day 50 flower somango,amber trichs showing at the tips of the trichome,tried to get color on picture better to see,runoff 480ppm today,will continue with water only 5.8 ph for another week then use distilled water for the last 100ppm, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bob31 @Screwauger,i have read a couple ppl saying they stop feeding molasses 2 weeks before harvest up to 3,when do you guys stop using it?i have used it in very light doses all grow indoor an out,like .05ml per litre. :slight_smile:

I have never used molasses so I will defer to others.

1 Like

(day 39 flower nemesis) humidity 45-51% really good now,feed today 1100ppm an 5.9ph slight runoff,no bad smells,no bugs at all,i found 1 the other day must of got in the intake fan that is fly screened on both ends so he was the winner for sure, hee hee,looking like 8-9 weeks atleast,an made a rookie mistake of giving bloom nutrients as soon as i flipped to 12/12 an the bottles say to give after week 2.and have done a second round of tying down the odd branch to open the middle more.somango had way more frost at the same stage. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Screwauger, just wondered are there any strains that donā€™t get the yellowing leaves at the end of flower cycle,? or is it just in coco that all the nutrients are flushed so itā€™s going for the reserves of the plant?is it possible to harvest in coco an have green leaves an all nutes flushed and amber trichomes aswell without yellowing?like on outdoor soil grows,:slight_smile:

2 Likes

@bob31 i found the sub catogory for gardening an have started a mango tree thread,hoping for some expert tips an tricks,will post some pics when i get my first 1,is some great threads also on all sorts of fruit an vegies an gardening,is some great reading,tks again for asking :slight_smile:

1 Like