New grow,issues

Not sure about strain specifics but it’s my understanding that all plants are going to yellow a bit and lose leaves as the nutes are dialed back nearing the end of flower. It’s supposed to happen as the plant eats up it’s own nute stores.

2 Likes

@Screwauger @bob31 another topic iv’e read about with little results or ppl that has tried it,would giving a 30 hour day do anything with more dark than 12 hours an no more light than 12,so like 16 off/12 on,would this extra dark period help in anyway during flowering,was just another thing i was curious about.an music for your plants aswell lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

I play classic 70’s rock 24/7 in my grow area. Not too loud though! lol

I am not familiar with any research on that sort of flowering schedule.

But maybe @Donaldj has some input?

5 Likes

@aussie123556

I work in a large structured system. I like routine, and procedure and following policy. My mantra at work is “if it ain’t broke, why are we fixing it?” I gotta say this applies here for me. If anything I lean more toward the KISS principle. It’s probably a function of age and stubbornness, not sure!

Look at my first journal, 2 pots, 2 nutes, 1 reservoir. No ppm’s in or out. No what’s my ph on runoff. No flushing or fussing. No don’t misunderstand, I appreciate all who have paved the way for me through trial and error, testing and scientific experimentation such as you suggest. My point is that I don’t know. Please excuse the wordiness, I got really high on my 420 session!! LOL

3 Likes

@Screwauger lol all good mate,was more just spitballin i have looked at that thread alot,i do alot of reading an is just another 1 of those maybe it works an maybe it dosn’t,i wish i could go back in time after i’d tried all this an come back with the answers an some winning lotto numbers for us of coarse,i think i just ask you as you an bob as you are the ones that answered my origanal questions.srry i didn’t expect an answer was more just chatting again,am terrible at it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lmao what I have tried in the past is adding 15min light a week during last 4 weeks of flower my results were mixed as I was fighting mites at the time so hard to say for sure if it helped or not?

1 Like

Hey @aussie123556

No worries Brother. I was stoned and took the long way home. All I should have said was “I don’t know.” Peace.

1 Like

I wake girls up to music. Ive read that theyre really fond of string instruments so its classic rock or classical. Something soothing.

3 Likes

Right now they are swaying to “Another Brick in the Wall” Pink Floyd… @Laurap

4 Likes

@bob31 nice one, 1 of the greatest songs ever be hard for them not to sway a little hee hee :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Going classical with Etta James. Id rather go blind

4 Likes

@Laurap ,wow,etta james,an oldie but a goodie,i love the song at last,i love doing the slide bit on my axe lol have got jefferson airplane on now,“white rabbit” :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I love the 60’s and 70’s music. I listen everyday. JAP was a favorite! @aussie123556

3 Likes

@Screwauger is there a way to tag that thread to me,i have lost it somehow,2 pots 2 nutes one?:slight_smile tk u

1 Like

Is it this one @aussie123556

1 Like

@bob31 i think so tk u, :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you’re welcome @aussie123556 .

@Screwauger is out of town but he will be back in a couple of days.

2 Likes

this late in the grow, I wouldn’t worry about anything except bugs and such! @aussie123556

2 Likes

Color changes are quite normal late in flower

I’ve heard of Big Foot but never heard of Bud Foot! Awesome pics @aussie123556 and I say you are doing great, grows look fine and on track!! Congrats Mate. @aussie123556

1 Like