LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

Mine will be in the middle of 75 acres so not much to worry about this for Smells for the neighbors but thanks for the heads up

2 Likes

Lol live n learn @Coltfire

@Hogmaster thanks for clearing that up in the last 20 minutes Ive seen 3 different grows from you lol

2 Likes

@Majiktoker and @Hogmaster I’m also putting an Afghan strain outside, but mine is an Afghani Gold! I’m germinating her now and can’t wait to get her started!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Nice this will be fun to see how all 3 turn out

2 Likes

@ktreez420 how’s it been going bro

Finally an update for you guys sorry been hectic chronic what I was doing very well

5 Likes

What curing method do you use? Mines been in jars with 62% two way humidity packs for a month now and they still have that green/menthol taste. Any suggestions?

@Savingpvtviper I dry it until the real big sticks bend but don’t break the small ones are close to snap and then I use a food saver suck all the air out of the jar 24 hours later dump it all out And separate it for 15 20 minutes put back in Jar suck the air back out and I do it seven days in a row after that is done and then I can just vacuum seal them and leave them in my spot until I need them next time

4 Likes

They’re a little over $100 investment

2 Likes

She got top today

6 Likes

Id be careful using those humidipaks, dont use in the first 2-3 weeks of curing unless you overdraw your bud in the first place. They can affect the taste and smell when used early in the curing phase. After a couple weeks they are fine to use

5 Likes

Nice looking grow hog cant wait to see how this chronic widow turns out!

1 Like

I found that out the hard way @BondPacker hahaha
All good live and learn
@Hogmaster looking good bro

1 Like

:hushed::cry:
What was the end result bro? did the goodness come back?

She is getting big fast

5 Likes

How old is she ? @Hogmaster

One month and four days old today

1 Like

Lookin good brother

1 Like

My Afghan damn near dead I just watered it no clue what happened

Damn brother, pictures? Is she one of the one in the latest pictures?