Here is a update

chronic widow fem

12 Likes

I’m out of likes haha
:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Yeah I’m getting real close to being out myself

The struggle haha

You should check out my super hash and white windows that I just put up 53 days old I think the super hash is close to being done over half of it is Amber the other half is all milky white I’m gonna give it at least another week possibly three not sure yet

5 Likes

I think I’ve read through it. Looks delicious Haha

Chronic window is still doing good in it’s cup I will get some pictures this evening will be trans planting into a 5 gallon smart pot soon

2 Likes

So here we go

her new home had to sacrifice an auto that was close enough

13 Likes

@Majiktoker here she is I need to put a photo update 5 gallon pot

Thanks brother I appreciate it

1 Like

It’s going to probably end up outdoor but I haven’t decided yet I’m either going to put the Afghan outside or the chronic window outside One in one out

3 Likes

If you do the Afghan outside we can do that one together lol im putting one of mine outside.

The chronic widow, she seems to be a rather quick developer like the gold leaf my friend she should be a good little lady to grow

1 Like

If putting Afghan outside ,just make sure no neighbors are to close as it really stinks , once in flower @Majiktoker @Hogmaster

2 Likes

I have few neighbors and they grow so im not concerned and my neighbors and I have a descent relationship where we share back and forth so all good on my end @Coltfire thanks for looking out and im familiar with Afghan ive grown it a few times before

2 Likes

Afghan

chronic window

5 Likes

@Majiktoker @Hawkeye_diesel And all my drying and curing my favorite part

13 Likes

Is that all the white widow, or white widow drying and super hash curing

1 Like

As its my first time , I know not to grow it out in the open again , as my neighbors are not the best, and I’m just hoping I can get the last few weeks I need without any problems from them, I’ve had some plants that smelt over the years but nothing like the Afghan , all tho , the LSD stinks more but is contained within the green house ,thank god .

3 Likes

What’s in the box is the super hash the screen and what hanging is the white widow two of them both Autos it got cut a few days ago

3 Likes