LED with white widow auto finished chronic widow

I don’t have any pictures yet but yeah same as last pictures

Dagum I wonder what happened

Needed water bad got one in a 5 gallon got one in a 3 gallon need to water the 3 gallon more often

Hope she pulls through brother

She’s as perky as a 35-year-old at the moment she should be looking like a 20-year-old here in the next hour or two I’m hoping at least by tomorrow LOL

2 Likes

Said screw it now I’m in the bad of brownies I made get about 75 mg for 1 1/2 brownies I shouldn’t remember anything here in a few hours

1 Like

They recommend 5 or 10 mg to start have a little bit of a tolerance

1 Like

Haha sounds so good. I’m sure she’ll perk right on up.

1 Like

Here’s an update on the chronic widow she feels great

6 Likes

Why not clone both and do an indoor/outdoor comparison of the strains?

3 Likes

That’s a great idea I’ve never clone before but I have some roblox how order some clone X off of Amazon that’s a great idea though hopefully I can figure out cloning here in a few days

1 Like

It’s easier than you are thinking. A few cuttings from each and you’re sure to have something make it, even on your first attempt.

You’ve already learned how to watch for what the plant needs…

1 Like

Yeah I’m out door grower this indoor stuff is awesome though I love it and I’m positive once I start cloning it’s going to be a jungle

3 Likes

There’s nothing like the great outdoors!

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I’m doing this year! I’m growing the same strain indoors and outdoors. I’m going to take clones and plant some outdoors, then keep some indoors.

I’m excited to see the comparison! @FloridaSon

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

5 Likes

@Macadon here you go debating on putting into flower soon

1 Like

Will get some update pictures on soon get some on tomorrow morning for everyone she’s gotten pretty big

Thanks @Hogmaster yeah I’m very interested in this and if yours look good I’ll probably order them next

1 Like

Yeah I’m tossed between cheese and California dream and just about everything on there I love the super skunk the bubblegum’s awesome why would it was outstanding my favorite Big bud I know there’s more a missing but I haven’t found what I have it liked you yet

2 Likes

A cheese auto will be part of my next grow. I should have a little experience by then cause I want it to be perfect