Goldy a gold leaf tale

Yeah i’m going to see if I can find one tomorrow, I think I’ve made her pretty secure for now, scrogging it next time, then I wouldn’t have this problem, but we all make mistakes don’t we bro

2 Likes

Damn right we do! I’ve made enough myself :100: but hey it wouldn’t be a challenge if we didn’t make any here and there and myself I love a challenge lol @daz49

I’m definitely gonna Scrog to but for now this is all I have for now it’s a bag seed

I just topped it yesterday thanks to @M4ur for the advice on it lol

3 Likes

Me to my friend, if it was easy everyone would do it lol but I’m pretty proud of myself with my durban poison and now my gold leaf, I would be giving you thanks ,but I have to wait 30 minutes so thanks :wink:

1 Like

Lol yeah I have to wait to here an there I’m a new member also and very glad I found this site awesome people here to help with alot of stuff. But yeah bro you’re doing an awesome job my friend and I’d love to follow any grow you do! So if it’s cool tag me anytime so I can keep up lol

Indeed no worries, my first grow was called durban poison , first time grow, and this is just my 2nd grow, and your so right about this group, I love it, i’m on all the time lol

1 Like

How long till timberrr Darren? "D

1 Like

@daz49 I would go with stakes to hold the plants up. If you are worried about the roots maybe you can tie the stake to the pot or something

Cheers bruv I’d give you a like but I’m outta likes

1 Like

Omg she’s leaning really bad this morning, I’ve had to tie her up

I’m going looking for a support frame for her in a couple of hours , when I have doctors.
@McLovin777 should be about a month
@bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Majiktoker @latewood

5 Likes

@daz49 that’s a good thing having to tie her up buds are heavy :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
If that’s the plant you wanted to split stem on you have plenty of room above the soil and first set of branches I say go for it brother

2 Likes

Thanks @Countryboyjvd1971 my brother, yeah she’s the one, good I’m glad I can still do it cos I couldn’t do it with my durban poison, when should I do it

1 Like

You can do it up to a week before but most of us do it 2days or so before harvesting I split mine last night and I’ll go to a 48 hour dark period starting tonight till Sunday morning
In the guide section of the forum there a guide that explains it in more detail if your interested in looking it up
I took before pic and will take after pics of same buds to show the difference last grow I didn’t take pics so I wanted to document it this time

1 Like

Cheers bruv I’ll check it out, I’ve read loads on it but until you do it yourself you don’t really know do you

1 Like

Yeah that’s a big 10/4 brother
I learn best by doing myself as well @daz49
I’ll be around if you have any other questions about it

1 Like

Thanks brother ,I’m sure I will lol :wink:

1 Like

How long left to flower give or take Daz? Yo yo hangers?

1 Like

About a month left to go bro

Ahh damn dude… hmm… construct a sort of wig wam perhaps? Yo yos aren’t really ideal since your entire plant will need them by the end lol still…some awesome bud weight already, GG

1 Like

I picked up a roll 100 foot long of garden tie looks like bread ties and you can cut to leaght and used that to tie up my buds it was cheap enough around 4$ at the garden center you could pick up a couple rolls cheaper then those yoyos just a thought

2 Likes