Goldy a gold leaf tale

That explains why she is starting to get so bushy! Monster Cropped is taking a clone from a flowering mother.

Super cropping is a form of LST where you partially crush the stem and let it heal so that it opens more to the light. @darren

She’s gonna be a winner, like her mother!

2 Likes

Thanks bro , I did both, I did squeeze the stem and let it heal as I was told to do that with my durban poison, and I monster cropped the clone, I took 2 and I thought they were both gonna make it but after 25 days one died, but hey whoop whoop at least I’ve done one already

1 Like

Not uncommon for SC Clones to have a high failure rate, though I’m learning a few tips that hopefully will help increase the chances of them surviving! Keep updating on both I’m interested to see how little Goldie does too!

1 Like

No worries @bob31 I’ll keep you posted on them both, I gotta say I’m really quite pleased with how I’m doing, considering before this I have never grown anything, I’ve certainly had failures but that’s all part of it and I’m really enjoying it

2 Likes

@darren , you have done very well, please keep me updated also on the two. Well done brother

2 Likes

Thanks brother, I’ll definitely keep you posted, how are you doing

2 Likes

One day at a time,my legs really have me worried ,as the dead feeling gets heavier each day .

1 Like

I really hope it works out for you brother, your operation was much bigger than mine and I know how much pain I’m in so yours must be through the roof you poor fella, all my best wishes for you, I’ll definitely keep you posted on mine, have you got any on the go

1 Like

None on the go as I only grow outdoors, and to bloody cold here ATM lol

1 Like

Here is 1 of the ssh and 1 ww come up so far

@Smokin_ernie @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Coltfire

6 Likes

Nice @darren
Your going to like the way the ssh grows long fat buds :+1::cowboy_hat_face:
I doingvthe gold leaf next as well :+1::v:John

2 Likes

Hi everyone, I have another problem with goldy now, I split the stem a few weeks into her flower by accident, so I used honey and tapped her up with electrical tape, she’s been doing fine but her buds are starting to fill out and she’s leaning a lot, I used a cable tie and bound her up with string but I’m worried because she’s still got about a month to go ,worried about my girl,
On a different subject, thanks for changing my user name, I appreciate it
@Majiktoker @latewood @bob31 @Smokin_ernie

Latewood changed it I was not capable of doing so on phone so hes the one to thank for that

@daz49 you did exactly what I would have done. Now you need to support her with a stake like a tomato plant. Or buy one of those tomato cages

Something like that. Do they have those for tomatoes in the UK?

Thanks @Majiktoker @bob31 & @latewood , supporting her some how was what I was thinking but do I need to worry about the roots if I use a stake ?
And thanks again @latewood for changing my user name :smile:
I can’t give you guys any likes for an hour so I’ll just say it, I like what your saying and thanks and I think we have those @bob31 ,I’ll have a look tomorrow, I don’t think there’s anyway she can split anymore, but I don’t want to see all my hard work go to waste, this close to the finish line, know what I mean

1 Like

If you can support her some other way? The cages would not damage the roots. But if she snaps her stalk because if the previous damage the roots won’t really matter.

1 Like

Thanks brother, I’ll definitely look tomorrow after I’ve been to the doctors as I have to go to the shops anyway

Beautiful girl you have here! @daz49 keep up the wonderful job you’re doing here much love brother. :evergreen_tree:

Thanks my friend, I’m pretty proud of her, just don’t want to ruin her now :wink:

1 Like

Understandable my dude I would use a stake for support.