Goldy a gold leaf tale

I did this first while I was waiting to get the frame

Now I have this, I just have to fit it now :wink:

When I’ve done it I’ll do a picture, just having a cuppa first lol well I am English,ok tried it and she won’t fit, gonna try cutting it and wrapping it around her
@Rugar89 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Stoner_Cody420

2 Likes

@daz49
Thanks for the tag Bro!

1 Like

Here she is in the frame, I broke a branch
:sob:she didn’t like it, but it needed doing

@Rugar89 @Stoner_Cody420 @Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31,what do you guys think @kabongster

9 Likes

That will fix her from falling over for sure

1 Like

That’s quite a contraption to be fair, Gj

1 Like

It’s a tomato frame @Countryboyjvd1971 told me about it, it cost £7 just for 1, and I had to cut it to get it round her

2 Likes

I dig it bro @daz49 it will deffinetly help her from falling over no doubt! And the branch shall be ok I’m sure as long as its not to bad.

1 Like

Thanks bro, I know the inner branches won’t get as much light as normal but it would have died before completion otherwise

1 Like

Do u do LST? @daz49

1 Like

Only when I did my scrog on my first grow, but I wanted to try just letting goldy grow normal and wild @Stoner_Cody420 bro, but I’d give it a go but I think that’s more for people who haven’t got the room, but my room is plenty big 120 x 120 x 200cm ,that’s why I like the idea of the scrog better, just let her grow a little taller in veg is what I did

2 Likes

Leaning is good…:slight_smile: Just tie her to the top frame with some twine. I
just use the extra long light hanger chord that is always in the way. Wrap
it around the main stalk a couple times and lightly do a loop knot. That
will hold her up until you harvest. :)On Thu, June 22, 2017 8:06 am, daz49
wrote:

3 Likes

Have you seen the frame I’ve put her in now @latewood ? Ifso do you think I’m better off removing the frame then,as I am worried about the middle branches in the frame

1 Like

My opinion I belive there will be more harm without the frame.

1 Like

Thanks brother

1 Like

No problem maybe even some twine would be better because it wouldn’t sit right on her know what I mean? It would just go is a circle around her just to hold her steady.

1 Like

How far away from cutting her down are you?

Don’t use that on your MMJ plants. Just add another string or 2. Get some ywine or use the light hanger chord. I would not advise cramming those Tomato support in your plant already in flower.

Of course; It is up to you. :slight_smile:
Happy growing

2 Likes

I’m using string aswell brother, just a little worried about the inner branches, what will happen with the lack of light for them, but they should still be getting the nutrients right? I think so anyway,shes about a month from finish @Stoner_Cody420 ,
@latewood ,your the master so I’ll listen to you, so am I right in thinking that what your saying is remove the frame and support her with the string, is that right ?

Tie a string to the lower branch, and gently bend it into the light; Tie off string to the side or corner post.

Oh yeah, before I forget. In the future if you break a stem, just use peat or a tea bag and wrap with gauze or medical tape. Really the branch would have continued to grow leaning over and broken, formed a knuckle and finished. FYI :slight_smile:

1 Like

The lack of light ain’t the greatist but I’m sure her still having light is better then not having any at all. Maybe add another one where needed? And her getting nutes and water are VERY important in my opinion @M4ur has been helping me greatful so I’m sure he may have some GREAT input about this too!