Goldy a gold leaf tale

I don’t have a weight yet as I still have 4 - 17 inch colas drying so still probably around half a jar maybe more left that should be today or tomorrow,thanks everyone looking great so far and will do the weight as soon as I can but it is great to have bud in jars :wink:

2 Likes

Looking very nice @daz49 ,job well done

1 Like

Thanks brother, not quite finished but I think the best is saved for last, sorry to hear about your dog bro, things were looking so good i was really happy for you

1 Like

Somonnabeetch Darren! Kudos to you!
I bet you’re as stoked as you are stocked.
Brilliant results brother. :smile: :bowing_man: :trophy:

4 Likes

Thanks Mr @Willd sir ,there’s going to be a bit more to add to it yet, but I think I’ll do the rest tomorrow,but hell yeah pretty happy with it so far

Looking good! I have to say after being jarred for 8 weeks my GL is a fine fine smoke! Very smooth, especially when lit with hemp wick (thanks for that tip @Majiktoker).

Enjoy the fruits of your labor!

4 Likes

Thanks, have you got a picture of yours? Doesn’t it smell and taste so lush, I’m enjoying it already, hope I still have some left in 8 weeks, how many plants did you do

You’re bringing me a sample(s) right? Sadly Strawberry K clone is not doing well. Taking a new cutting today for you.
The first round of AK clones are fine and the other 2 fruity’s I started are too. Just the Strawberry keeled over.

1 Like

Hi @Sl1 do you have any pictures of your gold leaf to compare to my gold leaf

the jars of bud from this harvest look great :sparkler::tada::fireworks: you’ll be twice as happy next grow :wink:!

1 Like

Thanks brother, I let myself down right at the end with the nutrient burn but I pulled it back and I thought I did well in the end, back to scrogging the next one’s

accidents happen in our hobby, lol, which is why keeping things simple should be the main guideline for most growers.

1 Like

Indeed but I’ve cut away the little nutrient burn that was left and it’s smelling quite sweet and tastes ok to, is it normal through the curing process for it to smell really nice the way it should and back to more like fresh cut grass the next time or next day ,that’s a question, when you make your butter ,do you grind it up after you have decarbed it

1 Like

@willd yup got a four pack on board for ya!

Such as it is with clones! I took about 12 and have 7 that had survived, GL and NL.

The guy that gave me the NL clones said their sister is filling a 4x4 SCROG solo!

1 Like

I have done a coarse grind before decarbing…too fine and it’s hard to sift the veggie residue away after soaking the psychoactive goodies out in the butter.

the smell is the cannabis curing, airing it out daily then weekly gets rid of moisture and the gas from the breakdown of chlorophyll.

2 Likes

@daz49 I’ll take some bud pics this evening!

1 Like

Cool so the smell is normal, thanks brother, how long does that last? I was going to decarb in the the ardent lift and didn’t know if I needed to grind it up after to make the butter

@bruinsfan33 , here take a look at my stem split

2 Likes

Hello brother, after doing the cannabis butter, what’s the best way to keep it ? Can you just have it on toast or use it to make mashed potatoes? Is there an after taste

once it’s converted and in the butter, the THC is ready to be enjoyed…on bread or potatoes or baked into goodies…keep some refrigerated, what you are going to use up in a week or two and freeze the rest in manageable portions.

most of the bad taste goes out in the wastewater with the vegetative matter, what’s left is flavored butter some people enjoy, it has a nutty aftertaste with hints of the mmj.

4 Likes