Goldy a gold leaf tale

Got a few pictures of the drying

All of the small one’s are drying so they are in the dryer

@Willd @Majiktoker @Oldstoner @Coltfire @kabongster @Ray4x @Smokin_ernie @latewood @bob31 @AnneBonny

11 Likes

That’s quite the setup bro @daz49… You got a good amount of cannabis there… Way to go!.. Get the reefer wrappers ready… Lol

3 Likes

Thanks bro, just the bigger ones left, they are looking pretty frosty,the hanging dryer are cheaper as something to kids toys in to clear them away, but just as good as the proper ones

3 Likes

Do you have a guess on weight yet? Looks like a great harvest.

1 Like

Still got to trim it all down for a weight yet but to much of this puts you to sleep and it gives me the munchies lol

2 Likes

I see butter and honey and coconut oil and many bongs in your future. That’s an awesome haul @daz49

2 Likes

You are not wrong there lol, if it tastes pretty nice now and pretty strong, I can’t wait till they are cured , butter will be a first time to and I’m finally going to use my ardent lift decarboxylator

3 Likes

I was just wondering about your Ardent, I need to make more cannacapsules this weekend…your harvest looks great…Congratulations, I’m happy for your success!

1 Like

Hello bro, I haven’t used my ardent lift yet but I will be very soon, but anything else about it I can help you with ask away

1 Like

@Sl1 @Zombo @Capt_Seeweed @Fever @McLovin777 @Myfriendis410 @MAXHeadRoom @Stoner_Cody420 @SilentHippie

5 Likes

Looks great Darren! You got a harvest! May the dank a$$ $hit god be with you hahaha!

5 Likes

Great job Darren she looks great and looks to me like you made out damn good overall. Job well done!

1 Like

Thanks my friend ,I have just spent 3 hours trimming, I smell great but I was doing it sat on the floor so ended up really cramped lol but the jars are looking good, still no weight yet

4 Likes

Hahaha trimming my favorite part lol not
But it’s nice to see jar or bins full of Medicine @daz49
Nice job brother

2 Likes

It looks pretty good, you wanna see?

I had to to take the triple sideways
@Willd @Coltfire @Smokin_ernie @Ray4x @Oldstoner @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971 @Sl1

22 Likes

Bright green bud!
Can almost taste it!

3 Likes

Thanks she is smelling awsum and looks pretty good to

3 Likes

How much did you yield? How many plants did you have too btw?

1 Like

Excellent! That is some nice bud!

1 Like

Look into great I’m outta likes brother
Isn’t it nice to see jars of bud :+1:

2 Likes