Goldy a gold leaf tale

@daz49 Hey brother, i got a little behind in my reading and I’m getting caught up! Congrats on your harvest! You did a great job! Looking forward to your next grow! Goldy is going to do a great job for you!

1 Like

Well I got a finished weight of about 10 ounces, going by what I have now and a rough guesttemet
@Myfriendis410 @AnneBonny @Ray4x @Coltfire @Smokin_ernie @Capt_Seeweed @Willd @Majiktoker @bob31 @Countryboyjvd1971

14 Likes

@daz49 ,not a bad effort, for 2nd grow, and I bet the smoke is fantastic ,I start germinating on Sunday for my next outdoor grow. Little upset my strawberry kush never turned up.,its now being sent again. fingers. crossed.

1 Like

Thanks brother, I have a kush on the go well I didn’t start it, it was my sister started a white widow and strawberry kush and now I have them in the tent with the goldy clone and the super silver haze

1 Like

hahaha, you totally got your sister hooked on growing, you know

2 Likes

Indeed, after she looked after Bertha while I was in hospital and and till her harvest, but she doesn’t touch it

2 Likes

@daz49 not a Not run imo

Brother
Hahaha you got your sister started to funny
:flushed::scream::+1:

2 Likes

@Countryboyjvd1971 not a Not run imo???
Oh yeah could be not a bad run in my opinion in that case cheers brother, appreciate your help along the way and yeah my sister is saying no she’s not into it, she did it to challenge me lol

4 Likes

Lmfao exactly what I meant my brother
How are things in the U.K. Today or evening lol
Hahaha she’s fibbing just doesn’t want to admit it to you hahahaha @daz49

2 Likes

Things are going well brother, I have 4 girls in my tent now because of my sisters 2, I may not be able to scrog this time but we’ll see, because I was waiting for other 2, but thanks yeah this was a fun grow and it’s fair share of complications, but that’s how you learn,and it was a fair crop, more than I expected but them buds were so big

3 Likes

Glad you enjoyed the grow and for sure there’s a learning curve so you’ll just get better as you grow like anything the more you do it right bro
Nice I just started a gl fem for a single plant scrog grow and a ww auto
I’ll start a few more in a week or so when I get all the needed supplies together👍
How it taste ? And work can’t wait to try GL
@Willd get back to work why do I still see wood on the ground lol

3 Likes

Omg it’s got such a nice flavour that is getting better and better the longer it’s in the jars, it’s like a piney minty flavour that lingers in the back of your throat, it’s really nice, so I have 2 grows under my belt, going bigger this time but hey go big or go home right, I wonder if anyone follows both of my posts and is inspired by me to do what I have done, I hope so, good luck with yours, so how many total you doing this time, and oh yeah tell me about the super silver haze brother

4 Likes

Yes I just dropped a gl bean in water last night looking forward as well

2 Likes

@daz49 I’m sure you have inspired someone or more then one :point_up:
That how it works newbies will show up find your grows and learn ask questions and get better themselves lol
It’s all good my man
That super cool @Fever
gl for everyone Lol

3 Likes

So how about the ssh brother, what’s ya word on that,you know ,flavour, buzz and all that,
Mine like I say was a piney almost minty flavour, it’s weird it’s like you smell it and it tastes like it smells, know what I mean, buzz is pretty deep head and body buzz, really good for my pain, but you can’t do to much or it puts you to sleep, I do get the munchies on it, and I hope all of you growing gold leaf can grow one as big as goldy

2 Likes

Well now I didn’t get a final wieght hahahha been pressing it and smoking it so kinda point less now to try
But I definitely got over a lbs from the scrog
My scale has such a small area it’s hard to do bulk
I need a bigger one anyway
I tastes great and works awesome it quickly becoming a fav
I haven’t even touch the gg yet I liking it so much
Smooth lightly piney and fruity
Nice high does me good for a few hours at a clip
I use my one hitter at work take 4 or 5 and I’m food for a while again lol :+1:

3 Likes

That’s great, I hope I’m like that with this grow and I think the plant that survived is looking more and more to be ssh, so I’ll have 4 different flavours to go with,oh yeah I know exactly what you mean about the scales, I only have a small set and it’s like 5 grams at a time, so it does make harder to get the weight and ofcourse your smoking it as it’s curing so it means guesstemet bro

@daz49 I added dimensions in inches on the photos, dunno, can you read them?

small screen, 10 3/4", 14", 20 3/4"…with the tees and elbows, adds up to about 42" x 23"

larger screen added a 20 3/4" and a 10 3/4" (leg ext)…with the tees and elbows, adds up to about 42’ x 46’

the base, all 12", the legs are 20" with a 4 3/4" ext.

5 Likes

Thanks brother, now I can get on to that, appreciate you doing that for me

1 Like

it was my pleasure my friend :grinning:

1 Like