Goldy a gold leaf tale

Looks pretty darn good @daz49! But now I want a Magnum bar.

6 Likes

Thanks buddy, I think @bob31 told me 3 to 4 days no food and then complete darkness for 2 to 3 days and then harvest

2 Likes

Thanks, and I had to force myself to eat them just for the stem splitting, and they were pretty lush to

3 Likes

Good thing your close to harvest. That beast gets much heavier it might pull your tent over lol . Wow @daz49 great looking plant congrats.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, she’s a puppet on a string lol but I’m pleased for my 2nd plant,my first plant I scrogged her and my 2nd I split her stem, so I’m pleased with myself with everyone else’s help

2 Likes

Looks good the only thing it should have been tied top and bottom, but that’s the way to go , not long now @daz49

2 Likes

Thanks @Coltfire ,she’s got cable ties above the lolly sticks and below

1 Like

Yes, you zip tied them correctly as far as I can see

2 Likes

Thanks my friend appreciate it

Great job buddy you should be so proud of yourself that is pure beauty :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks my friend, I am pretty chuffed

3 Likes

I bet you are now the fun part starts the best time for curing usually takes around 2 to 3 months if you don’t end up smoking at all before then but outstanding job

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, I got all my new jars ready but I can’t promise it lasting lol, its all down to the help I’ve received on this site, so I’m eternally grateful and a great start for me

4 Likes

Impressive stuff dude! Setting the bar for us noobs pretty high :sunny: dry weight guess?

1 Like

Thanks buddy, just doing what I see being done, you do really well yourself brother, dry weight as a guess would be around 5 to 6 ounces

2 Likes

Thats a great start for anyone hell that nicer than some experienced growers get some grows

3 Likes

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it and I’m really learning a lot from everyone

1 Like

I had just scrolled up and was drooling over those buds again . I was thinking you under estimated bet you got close to 10 oz dry brother . Let us know

2 Likes

Will do bro, they are pretty dense buds so you could well be right, I hope you are, they are so smelly and I love that smell

2 Likes

That is starting to be a issue at my place when you open the front door the smell comes rushing out in your face .

2 Likes