Goldy a gold leaf tale

Then I would love to visit your place lol ,now what I need to do is get more than 1 plant started at a time, but it’ll come, I think I’m doing ok though

1 Like

Yes sir you would and I would love have you over for a bowl or 6

come on over

8 Likes

They look proper sweet brother I would be there in a second and I’m sure we’d have a great laugh, I think yours are the only other ones I see being held up by string because they are so heavy, I made a few mistakes with this one but I’ve learned from them

1 Like

I started that one in cheap dirt and the stalks are just not up to the task even with Rhino Skin

1 Like

They look pretty heavy and smelly, just the way I like them, you’ve done really well there,I just want to get to the stage where I have jars of different types of green, that I’ve grown for all my medical and personal needs and to get myself off of all the tablets I’m on,thanks for your support brother

3 Likes

It is nice to hear from you all that I’m doing well, there’s probably nothing a newbie likes more, other than the harvest ofcourse lol, so thanks to everyone for the nice comments and for all the help you have given me,I’m learning more and more each grow and even more from reading everyone else’s threads

@bob31 @Coltfire @Fever @Willd @Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @kabongster @McLovin777 @Myfriendis410 @Zombo

5 Likes

Nice to have had the chance to meet you mate, congratulations and good luck on the next one :slight_smile: do tag me plz

1 Like

Thanks bro ,Already tagged you in I think both of my new starts, both were white widow but 1 had ssh and the other strawberry kush, 1 of the ssh and ww died after a good start but I can’t tell which but they are marked up on the other 1, this thread hasn’t finished yet though buddy, still harvesting and drying yet but almost there now

1 Like

Man! Is there nothing this guy won’t sacrifice for the greater good?!!?
:v: Go Daz, Go Daz, GO Daz!

Nice work bro. My goldy is the bestest looking one of the bunch.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see you dry um, this your first ever grow? If you don’t mind or weren’t planning on, it’d be cool to see your exact methods for drying, probably my biggest fear… rotting mouldy buds after it’s almost over.

1 Like

Thanks my friend, I do try, eating the ice cream was tough but someone had to do it lol so check me out a, just doing it all

2 Likes

a bone fide inspiration

1 Like

This is my 2nd grow, I have just tagged you in my first 1, she was durban poison and she was a monster ,I just checked and you saw my first grow, we had a few chats ,was fun brother

1 Like

@eric2 here’s my little goldy

1 Like

Well I for one am learning right along side of you my friend.

1 Like

That’s what I call a real renaissance man, @Willd may agree.

1 Like

@Oldstoner Now that’s just as impressive!! I’ll come over and I’m local!

2 Likes

I am finding it a fun journey, I’ve had my failures but I think that’s all part of it ,as long as you learn something from it then it’s not a total failure as far as I’m concerned, @Willd has been my main guru, how many grows do you have under your belt

@bob31 so how do you think my stem splitting went brother

@Aquaponic_Dumme

3 Likes

Looks like you nailed it @daz49 When do you harvest?

1 Like