First time growing. Indoor grow advice appreciated. '97 S.A.G.E. Seeds picked from dispensary purchase

This us their feeding schedule. I was feeding the pro level mixing 4 gallons at a time every other day since week 2 of flower. I also added The Kraken to that schedule

1 Like

I also love the fact that their line is very natural and they are producing it responsibly. They use sustainable sources and that is important.
Here is a good video that explains what their line does Green room live with Scott Ostrander from Nectar for the Gods

2 Likes

Oh and the levels on that schedule are per gallon

1 Like

I was interested in it for that reason, too.

Been using it just over a month. I like it, as long as I can be extra super careful about pH.

1 Like

Thanks @Doug_xx2 I’veonly got 4 plants going two fems and two autos so I think will try them for one grow and see how it goes! Thanks for your input!

@Lia there is some great info on their company website too!

1 Like

It works great it was just expensive for this po’ ol’ country boy LOL

@Lia a I definitely suggest getting a ph meter. It has done wonders for me

@bob31 I give the results a thumbs up :slight_smile: and they aren’t knocking holes in the sides of caves and killing whole colonies of bats, dredging up miles of the sea floor and ruining fish habitat, and manage to produce all this stuff with like one garbage can of garbage a week according to them. All good stuff IMHO

1 Like

have you tried their soils? @Doug_xx2

1 Like

I haven’t this is my first grow :slight_smile:

2 Likes

day 50 with between 15 and 25 days left. I have stopped feeding and changed the lighting to 11 on 13 off.

Maybe you can put a picture @Doug_xx2

Your wish is my command @M4ur :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Delicious @Doug_xx2 … Delicious!

2 Likes

that sums it up @M4ur @Doug_xx2

1 Like

Thanks guys. I am personally double guessing and thinking they are small. I have no frame of reference though because this is my first grow

1 Like

Dude your killing it for your first grow!
Are you kidding me?:upside_down_face:
Only thing you should doubt is if you have enough jars for curing :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thanks man. That’s good to hear. No I wasn’t kidding LOL :slight_smile:

1 Like

water and a trich check today. almost there :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I took the pics today with this. Didn’t I find this on one of your posts @bob31
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01IV0TV50?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

I have one, and it’s pretty incredible!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

@Doug_xx2 I have 8 plants growing as well , what light are you using for them ? And how much water do you usually put per pot ?

1 Like