First time growing. Indoor grow advice appreciated. '97 S.A.G.E. Seeds picked from dispensary purchase

Thank you. It is a 5x5x7

That’s a good size, mine a 4x4

1 Like

It was pretty dirt cheap to. Fast delivery and while I did have some light leakage through the stitching at the seams I got hold of them and they sent me a replacement cover right away (few days) with just pictures and I didn’t even have to return the original one. The material feels very heavy. I feel like it is nice for the money. LAGarden branding.

LAGarden 60"x60"x84" 100% Reflective Mylar Hydroponics Indoor Grow Tent Non Toxic Planting Room 5’X5’X7’

Yeah, looks good. I have a couple pin holes light leeks, but I’m not all concerned, they plants sit inside, the windows don’t let any bit maybe a little sparingly light glow at the top of the window and has a blackout curtains on the door and any light that would get in would have to go through the tent and the light leaks are on the side of the wall that bits up to the other wall so no light really ever gets back there. I have the apollo 48x48x80" an love it

1 Like

11 Weeks in

1 Like

week 11.5 update switched to HPS last night found a male today Man down :frowning:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

3 Likes

Day 85 almost time to flip :slight_smile: more than half way there
Got a sample from Oregon’s only. This stuff is working great in my opinion.
Request your free sample here

3 Likes

I decided to flip them tonight so they didn’t get too tall upon advice from some great people with more experience

1 Like

Looking nice buddy you came along way

1 Like

thank you got my fingers crossed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Day 89 4 days into flower

4 Likes

may 25th 1 week into flower after super cropping them

May 30th 12 days into flower after installing second trellis 1 foot above the first one

June 1st 2 weeks into flower

June 5th 18 days into flower

Begining of defoliation

June 9th 3 weeks and 1 day into flower and 4 days after defoliation

7 Likes

Bravo! They look marvelous man
Great job

1 Like

thanks man. I ain’t there yet though LOL
fingers crossed

2 Likes

7/1/17 7/1/17 week 6 and 1 day Flower Update

5 Likes

Started using the full Nectar for the gods line of nutes in the beginning of flower

How are you liking the Nectar For the Gods? @Doug_xx2 @Countryboyjvd1971

2 Likes

Works good as far as I can tell. The plants suck it up like it’s crack though and I have run though a lot of it. If I had used it for the full grow I couldn’t have afforded it. That bloom chaos kicked the crap out of two of my plants and gave em a mag deficiency like you would not believe but that is because I misused it. I have supplemented with cal mag twice since then and it fixed the problem I think. I feel like it is weak but since it is predigested and calcium based instead of salt based it is harder to burn your plants (my opinion and I am a first timer). If it were stronger and cheaper it would be a lot better. I think next time I will try to find something else. I will keep the Herculean Harvest on hand though because it is great at pulling a plant out of salt lock out.

2 Likes

interesting analysis! @Doug_xx2 I was hoping for something a little more positive though, lol.

What were you using before the Nectar?

1 Like

Just the MediOne and calmag. Honestly I wasn’t trying to knock it. I feel like it works awesome! I just am not sure I can afford the amount it would take me to complete a grow. of course I was using their advanced feeding schedule which is like pretty much every product they put in a bottle every time I water. LOL The MediOne feeding schedule on the bottle was waaaaaay off and it caused everything to go into lockout. I would use the Nectar for the gods in a heart beat every single grow if I could afford it. Who knows though maybe my financial situation will change over the next couple months and I will be able to use it. I know from the day I started using it my plants went into overdrive. I don’t know how to explain it they were just healthier and happier and growing very vigorously. If you can afford the price point by all means it IS the way to go in my opinion.
You should probably buy the bigger bottles though because the liters just aren’t going to cut it.

1 Like