First time growing. Indoor grow advice appreciated. '97 S.A.G.E. Seeds picked from dispensary purchase

yep, pretty awesome little camera! I am trying to find a small tripod for mine though. I hate the little stand it is on! @Doug_xx2

1 Like

@Ocean_grower Ushio Pro Plus HPS 1000W Double Ended Bulb in a Hydroplanet Double Ended 8-Inch Saturn XXXL Cool Tube running on a Galaxy Grow Amp 1000 Watt currently. I am watering them every other day and was giving them two quarts of water mixed with the nectar for the gods advanced feed schedule with the Kraken added to it. I gave them each a full gallon of water with only Enzymes Komplete added to the water two days ago. I gave em Aphrodite’s extraction and herculean harvest today (the nectar feed schedule calls for it in flush). I will probably go with straight water from here on out but I may continue with the herculean (not sure because I want a clean smoke). That is only 7 in a 5x5. I personally think I could have done better with 2 less (kinda crowded in there).

IKR
it kinda sucks but the scope rocks

Looking great…check out my thread I have 3 that are 6 weeks 4 days into flower just about the same time as yours… I’m using ffof soil and the trio and photosynthesis plus and rapid start through out veg and drop the rapid start and add bud candy for flower @Doug_xx2 I’m using 1000w hps for flower…this is also my first indoor grow

1 Like

LOL DAMN IT I was just trying to move this and make it a reply to you not delete it. ROFLMAO
I was trying to go as organic as possible with the nutes and went hog wild. I really don’t think that the entire line of nftg is a necessary thing. It was just working so well with the six samples they sent me I went out and bought everything else. It will get expensive to feed what I have been using for an entire grow. Hell it is expensive for what I have done and that is just for flower. I like the fact that they are trying to keep their nutes natural, minimizing waste and not destroying habitats for the raw materials. Just not sure I can afford it at between 12 and 19 dollars a liter for each of their 16 products. The plants do love it though.

Look and see what they charge per gal…I just started to order by the gal… I get double for my money…save in the long run…fox farms been working great for me…at least I think so being my first grow I got nothing to compare to lol

1 Like

I will have to do that cause the liters are SPENSIVE.
I am using the happy frog soil (also a fox farms product) worked great for me. You know I know the feeling about the not knowing cause it is your first time thing. It has caused me all sorts of grief and uncertainty

Yes I read alot and the people here are great source for info and just all around helpful…I grew a couple on my deck last year and caught the bug…spent alot of time researching indoor growing and here I am bought sour diesel seeds from here and couldn’t be happier with their product…my ptw is a bagseed and my cc my friend gave me 4 seeds and thats 1 of them… the cc seeds are from what he grows

2 Likes

The liters are definitely to expensive…a little more money upfront for the gal but definitely worth it you know your going to use it…

1 Like

aaaaannnnnd… the deed is done

8 Likes

Those GOTTA be close!!!

Yeah I hope so cause they are hangin’ now LOL They were 30-40% a couple days before I chopped em. I am more worried about wether I got a full flush in or not at this point. :slight_smile: Time will tell

Hey @Doug_xx2 why do you not put some sticks in there to help her to sustain the buds? You have been lucky to not have any branch broken.

1 Like

Seems to me that the “flush” is all about taste and harshness, rather than THC content and potency. Recalls a phrase from my youth - “Gotta cough to get off”

1 Like

they were held up by two string trellis frames that filled the whole tent so the sticks were not needed

Yeah for sure. I just want it to smoke as well as I can make it. I can tell you it definitely works. I started dipping in a couple weeks ago. I did make some nice sift with a 90 mesh bag and some dry ice a couple days before I cut them down.

I made it out of this

6 Likes

ALL OF THAT LOOKS DELICIOUS!!! GAAAAAAH I want haha

So can I assume that your plant is still growing? Looks like the stuff was trimmed from the stem rather than cutting the whole thing. I am wondering about “re-veg” lighting to bring a crop right back around from a good plant.

thank you
I think so

it was this was a few days before I cut them down.