First Attempt, Looooong grow. Bonsai plants? Deplorables Kush ;)

I can see them filling out! These things are getting dense :sunglasses:

3 Likes

:confused: How do we start a post or conversation or posts of our own?

Go to “forums” (top right), then click “new topic”

2 Likes

Week 5 day 7 and I know I have problems.

I had to haul my youngest daughters stuff to college (4hr drive one way) for Sophomore year, only got a few pics before we left. This evening when I got home, I checked the girls before anything else…:rofl:

3 Likes

Since I got home after light out, I could only glance at them for a second on low light.

The room my closet is in smells like cat piss. I don’t have a cat.

1 Like

LOL, I am at the tail end of the first 24 hours of the tent being totally closed up except for intake and exhaust, opened up the tent just before lights out and it smelled like a clowder of male cats congregated in the tent. I have cats, 4 litter boxes for 3 cats but they get sifted at least daily, and changed once a week. I honestly almost gagged the smell was so strong

2 Likes

Welcome to week 6! Haven’t killed them yet and Ivanka is looking sexy!

4 Likes

So since this is my experimental grow, I will try and save both plants to re-veg, and this will be cut into 2 pots, for re-potting after harvest.

1 Like

I see where you’re going with that :blush:

Soooooo, since I figure this as my experimental grow, I will cut in half and go with 2 1x1x1 pots to repot Melania and Ivanka after harvest. I’m working on compost and junk for the soil when I repot.

On a different note, this is the stuff I am using for nutrients It says 2-8 ml per gallon, and I have been gradually increasing it with a goal of the 8ml/gl during week 6 (bulking).

I noticed the leaf-tips browning, so I am abandoning that attempt. She was fine with about 5ml/gl.

Question for @Nug-bug, @garrigan62 or @Majiktoker or @Hogmaster and any other wizards - As soon as I noticed, I pH’d some distilled water to 6.2, with no nutrients and flushed both pots with about 2 waterings (different amount for each plant). Would you do anything different or in addition to this?

Edited: The run-off after the second watering was 5.9 for the blue(larger) pot and 6.2 for the clay pot.

We learn from our experimenting😊

1 Like

Also, finding out who the cool guys are and getting them to help :wink:

2 Likes

You never did answer, are you “smokin’” or is that just what you do. I can’t tell from the dawg :rofl:

1 Like

hahahaha great question!!!

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

2 Likes

Hmmm I guess the answer is that the 16 year old trapped inside was kinda ‘Smokin’ but the old grayed hair toothless dog/cat granny just smokes​:blush::joy:

3 Likes

I would stick with what your doing if its working

I would also stick to what you’re doing if it’s working

1 Like

After a day, no better but no worse. I am beginning to see ripening on one plant - I think:

But the other is still going strong and getting fat

5 Likes

I looked at the trichomes, but it’s hard to tell “cloudy” and “clear”, but no amber.

4 Likes