First Attempt, Looooong grow. Bonsai plants? Deplorables Kush ;)

Tons of trics! :money_mouth_face::+1:

I have about 7 alarms set on my phone to remind me to do stuff!

1 Like

Week 5, day 2, pics right at lights out.

Does this look like they’re getting fat?

Baby nug

6 Likes

You know, I might be weird, but I almost dread the day that the hairs start turning and the trichomes get cloudy - it means the growing is done, what you see is what you get.

1 Like

I’m with you seems that you fall for these girls and hate to see the end of a relationship the positive is we get to do it all over again. I’m currently in a relationship with a lovely 2 wk old 24k auto. You have had a great grow take joy in the fruits of you labor.

2 Likes

Week 5 day 3

Tops

Getting chubby

![IMG_3222|374x500
![IMG_3210|666x500

Beautiful looking dwarf autos, great job an they are looking frosty. They should start bulking up next couple of weeks. Not sure based off the location of the girls but if you aren’t already be sure to keep them in near absolute darkness when they are on night cycle as that’s when the buds rebuild.

Yup. My lights are on 7a-7p. I have an alarm on my phone for both. check 'em first thing and last. I have to look at them without the LED to get a true “gardeners” opinion on health. And to take a few pics. Some of the things that looked a little disturbing under full-spectrum look green and luscious in regular light.

And I’m already seeing some bulk. The sugar leaves at the cola are being spread by the growth :wink:

2 Likes

Growin’ in complete shade

I think this is the plant I will try to re-veg. My thought is that once the cola are removed, down to about the third flower site not only will the buds below ripen, but while they are ripening the cut stems are still on a viable growing plant while the rest matures. It is possible that the stems might start to re-veg during that time. I think this plant has enough “underneath” stuff to make that work.

1 Like

I have a larger clay pot, same size as the ceramic one.

The ceramic pot doesn’t lose moisture as quickly, basically on a regular watering schedule. Not permeable, so possible issues - but the plant looks fine

The small pot I water every day due to size, sometimes twice now that she’s bulking. It has holes in the side where dirt is visible, and I can only see a few roots, so I know it is not root bound.

Question: would you repot either? Week 5 of flower, day 3.

I think I’ll post this as a separate question on the board.

1 Like

Had a spare light, so I popped the cover off a regular size “daylight” LED bulb. We’ll see if it does anything.

Afternoon update - definite bulk on tops. Makes the patience worth it!

!

2 Likes

And I think this is the final iteration of my “tent”. I think it’s more of a fort, or a clubhouse, but whatever :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Week 5 day 4, bedtime.
Tops

Sides

Nuggies

The “big” guy. As far as I can tell, the red line is where the first visible stem might be when trimmed. Zoom in, it’s juicy!

3 Likes

So I got bored, and these are probably HUGE file size pics, but now that I’m seeing changes on the flowers, I wanted to do one of these every few days (as long as the admin don’t boot me off.)
I figure with only 10 cola to keep track of it might be interesting.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Lookin’ scrumptious @Whodat66

Week 5, day 5. Getting frosty!

4 Likes