6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Makes my mouth water. :sunglasses:

1 Like

You have to meticulously look through your bud and get them out. The ruined two of my kola buds and can cause mold or dead leaves. The plant looks awesome by the way

1 Like

No new damage and only damage was leaf not bud

1 Like

Great job buddy looks great :+1:t2:

1 Like

Quote of the day at my house, why is there a tree in this bathroom?

4 Likes

Your grow looks fabulous, great job !

1 Like

Have you tried neem oil?

No, have not used neem oil, going to try and not use anything, the inchworms aren’t bothering the other plants. Will definitely keep an eye out for more bugs…

2 Likes

Chronic widow early flowers, still bending tops with pvc coated wire for height control, they’re making 30 gallon containers look :eyes: small all of a sudden…

11 Likes

A little 5 day update shot, solo chronic widow, the view of canopy, hit with high phosphorus seabird guano tea :coffee: Several days ago and bat :bat: guano tea yesterday…starting to get stinky again out back. I tied some branches to the side on nonILGM plant next to Gold leaf so Gold
Leaf would get more Sun, tied a couple branches on Gold leaf to take advantage of more light and space…

12 Likes

Your a monster

1 Like

:blush: thanks, I added another pic from dusk tonight…

Took quick shot of Chronic Widow from the top,the one with really rough start, didn’t get all of her though…

7 Likes

Outta likes @Big123 but dam bro woohoo on the harvest
Keep up the great work buddy

1 Like

Well she may have STARTED rough but dang it man is she catching her stride!

1 Like

Quick picture, starting to get smelly and crystally…

@Fever
@SourD
@Countryboyjvd1971
@Hogmaster
@Jen

I have dogs :dog: in down stay…
Will do some

12 Likes

Those girls have gotten huge!!

3 Likes

Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

Nice even canopy

1 Like

I checkled PH on water today for 1st time, over 8…

The plant in wine barrel with 420 blend soil has had some problems and nutrient deficiencies, I’ve been pulling off yellow leaves for a while, watered it with 6.5 PH water today, after I gave it some more seabird guano. It’s starting to smell good, it’s a non ILGM one…

Going to PH water for troubled one here on out, maybe others, going all fabric bags next year…

Close up shot Chronic Widow…

95 degrees here this afternoon, backyard smelling good…

9 Likes