6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Greetings all,

All feminized seeds, 4 out of 6 from ILGM…using good local organic potting soil for the smart pots - with Aged Fir Bark, Sphagnum Peat Moss, Aged Redwood, Volcanic Pumice, Earthworm Castings, Washed Sand, Kelp Meal, Bat Guano, Feather Meal, Gypsum and Mycorrhizae. Oyster Shell Lime and Dolomite Lime are added as pH adjusters -
I like bat guano and seabird guano for top dressing when needed to push them plus extra earthworm castings. The wine barrel has 420 blend soil. Some started in late May outdoor, others in beginning of June. The AK-47auto just starting to flower.

Around 6 weeks old from seed started outdoors, OG/Kush Haze - non-ILGM - accidentally damaged during Low stress training - LST - and had to top it…noticed drainage problem with container after 1st big watering, drilled holes, elevated it with bricks and got it dry,

ILGM - Gold Leaf - 5 Weeks, seed stuck after it popped, rough start, grew out of it, doing LST, lower fruiting branches almost as tall as top, bushy without topping.

White Widow - non ILGM - 6 weeks, LST, multiple fruiting branches taller than main top now.

AK- 47 Auto - ILGM - 4 weeks, some LST, a few nice fruiting branches from bending, going to let it do its thing now.

Chronic Widow - ILGM - 4 weeks, doing some LST…

Chronic Widow - ILGM - 5 weeks - really rough start, shallow rooted
seedling actually fell out of soil when watering, picked it up and put back in soil, let it hang out in shade for a week, fell out again, eventually re-rooted, eased out into sun, starting to finally grow, not LST-Ing this one…amazed at will to live.

18 Likes

Welcome to Ilgm, plenty of helpful, knowledgeable peeps here. Best cannabis forum in the world :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Those look beautiful, I’may doing my first grow and might try an outside grow next year, once I have some experience and knowledge my yard well enough to plan accordingly.

3 Likes

Interesting study here:

7 Likes

Gonna be monsters

2 Likes

Thank you, I have to keep them under 6 feet…a couple might require more bending and digging holes for their containers…

Here’s a few more pictures of the ladies…

13 Likes

Looks great keep up the great work tag me would love to follow your Journal :wink:

2 Likes

@Hogmaster will do, the ilgm Ak-47 Auto has started flowering…decided to bend it a little more, she’s 10 & 1/2 inches tall & 14 inches wide, and still growing.

Started LST-ing on chronic widow with rough start, she’s starting to thrive…

2 Likes

Top broke on Chronic Widow, too aggressive LST I reckon, didn’t realize til this morning, probably happened yesterday, Trimmed top and put in soil, maybe it will root. Now I have 2 topped plants…

On the bright side it will still have some nice tops…@Hogmaster

3 Likes

If you have any aloe vera plants that’s what I used to clone I pull it out wash it off and douche it down with aloe and it will Root

5 Likes

Thank you, good to know, I’m going to go easier LsT-ing the other Chronic Widow plant., luckily she has not sprouted Pre flowers yet, so stunting should hopefully be minimal…The one Gold Leaf plant has sprouted preflowers…

1 Like

iLGM AK-47 Autoflower, a couple more early flowering shots… she’s filling out that big container @Hogmaster

7 Likes

I too would like to come along on this ride. I love seeing outdoor grows. That was my passion until I moved to Nazi Georgia. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Looks like they get a lot of :sun_with_face:

2 Likes

For the past 6 weeks, 3 hours morning full sun, 3 hours partial/full sun, and another 3-4 hours full late afternoon sun, plus indirect sunlight rest of daytime.

@SourD @OldStealth @Hogmaster

5 Likes

Are those certain type of cages for plants or just regular ones?? #Noob #Iam

1 Like

Chicken wire in circle around container, tied together with wire, to keep the dogs out, started out as easy fix, will likely work for most of my plants, I have a bamboo stake or 2 in each for lst, will have to put up wire fence around big plant and remove chicken wire, let her spread out, maybe dig hole for container, have to keep her under 6 feet.

2 Likes

104 degrees Fahrenheit- ILGM AK-47 auto on your left, ILGM Gold Leaf on your right - they don’t mind…the auto ak-47 is starting to fill out the 30 gallon container…

@Hogmaster
@OldStealth

9 Likes

They looking good ,nice work!
How old is the AK getting? Gonna get a decent amount off her.
I’ll be taggin along if yang don’t mind😎

1 Like

Looks great buddy :wink:

1 Like