6 Plant California Organic Outdoor Legal Grow - 5 thirty gallon fabric bags, one 1/2 wine barrel

Chronic Widow - untopped and getting more frosty by the day…

Gold Leaf

7 Likes

Morning sun, sometime in 4th week of flower…
@Hogmaster
@Countryboyjvd1971

10 Likes

Technically, this plant not grown “organic” anymore since I used general hydroponic ph down on the water :sweat_drops:- oh well it’s doing better now, going to leave other 4 organic and not ph water…

1 Like

What’s the pH of your “organic” water?

Will check for exact number, it was in the 8 range…the plant with problem has different soil mix, and it’s in a 1/2 wine barrel not a fabric bag.

Chronic Widow shot…

3 Likes

I decided to pH all the water from here on out, #%} it, organic as it will get, could even argue it’s still organic, don’t give a !#^. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sweat_drops::seedling::banana:

3 Likes

The plants look good! I don’t remember what nutes you’re using, but I’m thinking that sometimes a bit higher pH on the water isn’t a bad thing and can act as a counter-balance since retained nutes will bring the pH of the soil down.

3 Likes

Bat :bat: guano - 2 types, 3 types of seabird guano, plus Deuce Deuce for potassium.

Tap water 8.5 pH, the plants doing well with it as 30 gallons of soil in fabric bags came with lots of goodies - listed on 1st post of thread - to balance it out. I even think a little bit of stress from water, and soil, help make more potent flowers.

I gave it much thought, decided to pH the last 4 weeks of flowering for all 5 plants.

10 Likes

Ph down with lemon juice. That’s pretty organic. PH up with baking soda.

4 Likes

Chronic Widow close ups,

9 Likes

Is make a poster out of that last pic and sell it!

1 Like

My ladies know they get appreciated here…

1 Like

:+1:t3::+1:t3: healthy lookin plants!!

1 Like

Could I ask , how you got them to bush out like that. It looks fantastic!
If you covered it early in the post I can just scroll back up.

2 Likes

Sorry never mind
I scrolled alllllll the way up .
Very cool with the chicken wire

Early low stress training LST -bending the main tops so lateral branches grow - when they first started growing real leaves :leaves:. I had a couple accidents with broken main tops on 2, so they ended up being topped, so those 2 bushed out a bit different. I kept bending main tops until other branches became caught up and competed for dominance.

One plant I topped almost all the branches after a ton of LST because I was worried it would grow over 6 feet tall - fence height. I continued bending tops until about 2 weeks ago.

3 Likes

Right on man :+1:t3::slightly_smiling_face: thanks for the info
I was gonna try my hand at scrog for 2 of my 3 girls
But I really like how natural and clean your ladies look and looks like your gettin awsome yields
Keep it up awsome grows and just thanks for the info much apreciated

1 Like

It’s roasting :fire: :fire: today

2 Likes

And smoky, i watered the ladies this morning, amazingly they’re not even complaining…since starting to adjust pH of water they seem a bit happier, it’s a lot of work to do, seems worth it, might even be helping reduce stress, mine and their’s. They’re getting heavier/denser and smellier, been doing a little staking for support here and there.

Had to have a repair guy from respectable company come yesterday, they Had to get on roof. When he was done he told me he liked my backyard, especially the shrubs…I asked him if he’d like any, he said yes, so I gave him a bag of the AK-47 auto - cured up nice now - and told him to call me in 6 weeks or so. I explained how I had to quit smoking in 1999, and that I grew for family members and friends, et cetera, I gift it away. He asked if he could buy it and I told him no, he said he’d trade work for it…

7 Likes

Washing @Big123 ? This is something new to me why do you wash