4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

@Countryboyjvd1971 the one in the back left is my photo she 42 days old. The other four are WW autos so i cant force them to flower. I was just asking about the widows because of how they looked lol, ill take pics tonight.

Also on that back left one, i have two roots coming out of the top of soil it was only one now theres two. Plant seems healthy still soo idk… Is that normal?

It can happen if you have room bury them up a little

1 Like

Ok cool, anything that im doing? Or just random?

No some thing random likely. Nothing to worry about

2 Likes

Checked on the girls tonight and grabbed a few pics… I think i have a bug problem, let me know your thoughts.

1 Like

I also moved that LED up @Countryboyjvd1971

Looking good @TokersHaven :sunglasses:

Waited till right before lights out this morning and gave a good spraying of neem oil and fungicide3. My fans stay on for an hr after lights out, then on an hr before lights on which will help dry it out before hand and i shouldnt have to worry about light :fire:. Also is it safe to use a harsh pesticide around tent and in the same room as long as i wait till my intakes are off for a few hours?

Ty. @Nug-bug trying man deff not as easy as i thought it would be thats for sure

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend pushing luck with a harsh pesticide

@Majiktoker ok glad i asked! I dont want to kill the plants but id like to fry those darn bugs! I was worried about two things with my location for tent. Bugs and humidity. Right now ive got a slight problem with both. Used neem oil on the plants and dim. earth food grade for soil, have a couple of fly traps up as well for gnats. Is there a cheaper way for humidity control othen than a dehumidifier? Tent is a 4x4x7.5

More airflow

1 Like

Is D.E. food grade safe to use on plant not just soil top? @Countryboyjvd1971 @B345T @bob31

For sure @TokersHaven I wouldn’t put it on the buds tho might make it taste like crap :poop: it won’t hurt you
That’s the difference between the food grade and none food grade

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @Stoner_Cody420
My last pictures above have pics of the leaves i was talking about. I would post new pics but its lights out and i delete any photos on my phone once posted.

Lol yea deff not on the buds just dust a leaf or two!

They look good otherwise though @TokersHaven as long as we can keep the bugs off of them! Bugs deer and rabbits are the ones that make me mad I’m talking ya lol But yeah man I think once you get the bugs down and out I think they’ll be just fine they are quite healthy otherwise in my eyes (:wink:

1 Like

Thanks man. Like i said i just dont know what caused that? especially the very 1st pic i ended up loosing that leafe and it was newer growth.