4 ILGM WW AF and a bag seed, 1st Grow

Yea roughly that sounds right, however id cut it down to 2.5ml. And its alright ask as many as you need thats why im here lol

2 Likes

Oh! @bob31 check my ph pen when i got home it was just -.03 off from a 4.19, 6.68, and 9.14 recalibrated today as well.

2 Likes

Well that’s not bad at all @TokersHaven

2 Likes

I have 2 ph meters @TokersHaven @bob31 my expensive one came with a sponge in the cap that you put 7 calibration/storage solution in and wet sponge
And my cheap yellow one that doesn’t just a plastic cap
Anyway I noticed that the cheap one would always need to be calibrated and my expensive one didn’t
So I cut a small piece of a new sponge fit to cap size of cheap meter and wet it with solution and since my meter does stay calibrated longer before I would need to redo it almost every day
Keeping bulb on meter moist is key
Just a FYI brother

3 Likes

I Think i have your cheap yellow one lol. I calibrate twice a week because its always been up or down .03 exactly from any solution I use. I do like the sponge idea, ive read where theyre suppose to stay moist and the nice ones come with some type of fluid storage for the caps. Gunna have to get one for sure. At 530 am the plants have grown insanely and the yellow stayed the same. I guess ill take it over it spreading like the bag seed did. This one doesnt seem to be nute :fire: tho, going from how the bag seed reacted. I recently switched to 14/10 as well so we will see how they do with that too!

Also is there anyway to tell the strain on my bag seed??

How do you calibrate the yellow one as I think that’s the one I have (if you don’t mind)? I tried to follow the directions that came with it, but for some reason I couldn’t make sense of them. AB

@AnneBonny It should of come with its own calibrating solution. A 4.19 6.86 and a 9.14 i think? Pour 1 of each pack into 250 ml of water and stir. Now when u push the calibrate button you have a choice of which calibrating fluid you are using you select the ph level for each solution. So if i was using the 4.19 first thats the one i select. Once you have it selected it will flash 3 or 4 times then its calibrated to that solution. I use all three (each its own glass) when calibrating for accuracy. Also remember the solutions needed for calibration for when u run out, those levels of ph solution are the only ones you will be able to use to calibrate.

1 Like

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 Is it normal for your plant to have the leaves pointing up at the light after a dark period? Almost looks like they’re trying to point up and touch it lol. I cant get a pic for about another hour broke my camera at work…

2 Likes

Thanks @TokersHaven. Much easier to follow your instructions. I will do this tomorrow.

Haha i even get confused on my own instructions, its kind of a pain.

1 Like

I hang a cup in my grow room which I fill with calibration solution I place my meters in it with caps off and refill as needed so my meters are always kept moist I also can test meter every time I use it without much effort

5 Likes

@TokersHaven I can say I’ve never noticed my leaves doing that but then again I don’t open my tents when lights are off
Where they pointing up during lights on as well ?

Oh lights were on, theu were turned on 10 minutex before i got there. Think it was just beacuse it was right after a dark period? Or mayne even cause i put them on 14/10. Going to look and take pics now brb!

@Countryboyjvd1971 @bob31 @B345T Heres some pics, man did they get big fast also recorde an inch and a half growth in height just last night. The yellowing is there still hasnt spread thank god. Honestly dont know what it is tho. My other two still habent shown any signs as well.

3 Likes

And whats up with my runt?? Can i get her to catch up or is she always my runt?

1 Like

They look good to me except a few leaves with the little bit of yellowing
The runt will most likely not catch up and will be smaller the whole grow ? But you never know they can surprise you sometimes lol @TokersHaven

1 Like

My runt stayed a runt. She did get a few inches taller during the bloom and the cola did get decent enough.

2 Likes

Are they too young to flower at 25 days, kinda looks like theyre flowering?

I would let them get a little bigger myself you could start flowering but I would hold off
When you say 25 day you talking from seed or from first day of veg ?
They may be showing signs of maturity tho
@TokersHaven
The one back left bottom pic may be good to flower