Young Buds to get high? Or let em ride!

So on a scale of 1-10, 1 being why did I blow all that money and 10 being, best purchase for getting high I ever made. How would you rate your dabbing experience?

I can see this becoming the 10 for sure. First off the high is long lasting and intense and all get out. The intensity of the last one I did threw my socks off, so it’s gonna get a 9 for now mainly because I made the mistake and ran her hard one time and didn’t know what I was really getting into. Almost made me sick for about 15 minutes and then I was in lala land and it was glorious! I’m at the office day dreaming of smashin some more nugs!

2 Likes

How goes dabbing @HeyJB ? I just ran outta flower to press but I harvest soon so Ill have more to squish soon enough.

Been experimenting with different times, heat, etc… Looks like the RH is best right around 68%. The yields go up so much I am a little sad I smashed so many good looking nugs that weren’t at that level. Live and learn! So yesterday I was getting some really good returns. Now I’m going to try and use some of this for edibles. I had 2 bags of larf/trim and I got 12 grams of rosin from the one bag. I think that’s pretty good! I’m expecting more than that from the second bag of trim. You have a grow journal on here I can follow Doc?