Young Buds to get high? Or let em ride!

Thanks bro. Ill be checking this out later when I get back to the office.

1 Like

Welp. I did it. Just ordered the 12 ton press, bags, dab rig, and some dab tools. All arriving this Thrusday! Yabba Dabba Dooooo!! Never done er but that video is a good start. And that guy is funny as shit too. :rofl: Thanks Doc. I’ll let you know how she go.

1 Like

You are in for a ride my friend. Make sure your day is clear for the first dab. You are gonna be really really high!

1 Like

How long does it last?

1 Like

Much like smoking, it will depend on your tolerance. 1st one is likely to have you high for hours.

1 Like

Cant wait! :heart_eyes:

Doc! Omg! I smashed and dabbed! Holy toledo! That is what I’m talking bout!

My bags didnt show but we made it work anyhow.

2 Likes

Right! The taste is unmatched!
You’ll dab for the rest of your days!
Great looking press too!

1 Like

It is more powerful than I imagined. I met my match. I went where I shouldn’t have gone. 2 small dabs and we were borderline sick. Holy smoke!

1 Like

It is like taking all the stuff that gets you high in a bowl of weed and collecting it into something half the size of a grain of rice. Whole different world.

1 Like

Yes it sure is. I’m stuck to my couch. :laughing: :rofl:

1 Like

Your lucky, I warned you. First time I had a dab I wasnt warned. Slept an entire day away! POW like getting hit with a brick!

1 Like

Can I use this for edibles?

1 Like

You sure can, you can even use the bud you squished!

2 Likes

Awesome. Thanks Doc!

1 Like

Anytime! Did you get a pre-press also? They really help get more return.

Here is a few more on pressing technique

There is a next step after the press also, the cure.

1 Like

Wow. Thats a lot of info. Ill watch this at the office. And yes, i did order one of thos prepresses. Should be here in a few days. I pressed enough last night single nugs to get what I need for a week.

1 Like

@Docnraq So what would be the minimum pressure pounds of a press that would get this job done ?? Cause I really don’t have $400 lol😝

2 Likes

Pressing isnt a cheap practice. There are some pretty jury rig ways to go about it. This is gonna stop working and need replacement often enough you might wanna sit back and save. 20 bucks a week will give you a press in 5 or 6 months.

2 Likes

Hair straightener is what my friend said to use. Im like, you met my wife? Not happening. :joy:

2 Likes