Yellow Leaves and plant is light colored green now, on 2 of my plants

Cant post ebay links here,
Just search for “Jacks 321” on ebay and you will find a 4lb kit for $28.95

1 Like

Ok, thanks. Big thumbs up to you.

1 Like

I see it now, Can I get the hydro jacks nutes even though I’m growing in soil? Does it matter?

Thats the one. It works in soil just fine.

1 Like

I brew teas for once a month feedings. I top dress with Happy Frog and soak with the tea.

Go for it…

2 Likes

This is probably exactly what you should do now until your nutrients arrive.
Great advice @oldmarine

1 Like

I use Happy Frog because it’s simple. I amend my soil with it, top dress with it and use it as a culture for my teas. I don’t use anything else for my indoor grows… I water regularly, feed once a month and that’s it.

2 Likes

I may also do a little urine therapy on my plants, it’s a 10:1 ratio. Some good stuff on urine and plants. Read this link.

Quote from website.
“Urine is chock full of nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus, which are the nutrients plants need to thrive—and the main ingredients in common mineral fertilizers”

2 Likes

I actually tried a urine Nute today. 10:1 ratio. My plants probably thrived from it. I also topped off my plants with FF Salamander Soil. Couldn’t hurt I suppose. Great for retaining water and some additional nutes.

2 Likes

You’re the first person i actually know of that has used pee and admitted it :rofl:….that’s awesome….pee actually has everything your plants want just gotta be careful cause it can be strong :rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah LOL. I did…
Cut it with 10:1 ratio. So I went within the guidelines

1 Like