WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

Have you had any problems adjusting ph? I don’t think we’re on the same water supply but I can’t get my ph down in my big reservoir. It’s staying in the 8+ range. I thought maybe it was my meter so I calibrated it again and tested it versus a liquid test both say the same. I’ve used 3/4 of a bottle of ph down already and nothing.

Oh, well, there you go!

i have been using G H PH down my water is 8 also … one thing aeration raises ph in water so in not sure how you will stabilize it in hydro with a lot of aeration.

Yeah that’s what I’m struggling with. I’ve put my pump and air pump on a timer 30 on 30 off to see if that helps. I asked one of the hydro guys I’ll see what he says. So far I’ve used a 8oz bottle of gh ph down and barely moved it .10 so I might need to go buy a stronger acid.

PH down causes a HUGE swing in pH for me. :thinking::thinking::thinking: and adding nutes drops it anyway. Do you pH AFTER bubbling and adding nutes?

I added gh grow and micro at half of seedling dose since they won’t hit the water for a while I’ve got time to practice. That I thought would help but it didn’t.

Also know that I’m adjusting 75 gallons of water.

i put 7 to 8 drops per gal lol but i make 15 every 2 day too

back in my day stronger acid was purple window pane lmao

2 Likes

also need to report dried some lower buds for a taste way better than the bottom of the boat we used to get

3 Likes

Yeah I think I’m gonna go buy some muriatic acid. It’s used in pools so I know it will work in larger volumes.

Wait you already got a taste test?

Small buds about pinky sized lol

Hey a taste is a taste lol. This was on the white widow right? I have some WW seeds but it’ll be my 3rd run for them. What did you think of it.

Took the edge off not bad flavor for quick dry not to strong yet

1 Like

Nice! If it’s got a little buzz to those then the rest will be amazing.

so a couple buds a little bigger were dry they even had red hairs and tri’s a little cloudy yup got feel good high then stoned on a couple hits lasted a couple hours too taste was sweet and smooth.:sunglasses:

1 Like

i think water today and wed then dry till sunday the 2 that are showing amber will be ready i think

Super Skunks at 45 days and lights are down to 13 on 11 off .

now a question what do you think M?F? Lucky Charms #2 at 56 days it is out in my greenhouse till confirmation of sex the thing is her sister flowered at 30 days w/ lights at 16/8 i did make a change from 18/6 but all the clones i took from her have flowered too even under 20/4 cant make um re veg !

!

Thanks again yall and happy trouble free growin jimmie

@blackthumbbetty @raustin @DoobieNoobie @Big123 @Laurap @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Hmm, I don’t like the looks of those pod like things. I’m not sure.

2 Likes

thats why it is out of my grow room and in greenhouse lol

1 Like

Good call.

1 Like