WWA / ILGM seeds ..... lucky charms bag seeds ... ILGM super skunk fems to follow soon

dropped 3 golden goat seeds i think i have a good spot for them under a 315 watt cmh they like heat and dry this spot has both at around 82 top and 69 lows w/ 45 % humidity while the rest of my areas are staying at 75 high to 65 low at 55 % humidity i have decided to nix the green house growing till late winter i want to kill all bugs i been spraying for weeks now around exterior and now found spider mites on marigolds that were in greenhouse (they are not in there anymore ) they out side now. all that is left in greenhouse are 4 strawberry hanging plants and a olive tree i can move inside for a few weeks to bomb the heck out of those nasties but i dont have long before i need to put all my fruit trees inside they are amazing this year loaded with fruits.

one other note lucky chames #2 sure looks male it is out in greenhouse for a week just to be sure i had a thought about taking a clone i have from lucky 1 and puttin her with him not sure though

2 Likes

I’m still having really low humidity in my room even with the rain tonight I’m only at 45%. I probably shouldn’t complain it will make life easier later. But going to need to keep domes on the babies longer because of it. I have no idea what a golden goat is lol but I’m curious now. I’d look it up but I’m just making the rounds before calling it a night.

Beautiful girls!!!

1 Like

Ok I looked up Golden goat and it sounds awesome. Can’t wait to see how it grows.

1 Like

This is why I’m using my phone they come first

3 Likes

Awe how cute. I have 2 daughters my youngest is about the same age as your older one. Granddaughter right?

yes and oldest 7 youngest 2

1 Like

Ah mine are 10 and 4. But the 4 year old wears size 7 clothes cause she’s so tall.

1 Like

Day 69 for 4x4 tent

shaved the ladies legs over the last few days

they are getting sticky and smell really good (to me ) wife says you cant go out smelling like that and i say oh yes i can im legal :seedling: this one @ 63 days is 6 days younger but she is showing he sisters how it is done

that is longer than a 2 liter i hope it swells as much too.

@DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74 @raustin @Randy1966 @blackthumbbetty
@Laurap @Big123 @Onlythebest79

6 Likes

O yea. I see big fat arse nuggets in your future. Lil sis lookin mean too

2 Likes

Haha that sounds like a good problem to have. But my wife would say you can’t go out With Me smelling like that lol.

3 Likes

Enjoy them sweet looking buds sir!

1 Like

need some opinions oldest plant top cola did not think she would be this close suggestions advice
looking for lower end couch lock ( i have never smoked White Widow so thoughts are welcome as all ways
thanks so much yall.

jimmie

@raustin @blackthumbbetty @Big123 @DoobieNoobie @PurpNGold74 @Laurap @Randy1966

2 Likes

Looks like a fair amount of amber on that first photo. You are snapping buds and not fan leaves correct?

So, light couchlock is what you want? I’d say start flushing!

1 Like

You’ve got all cloudy, so yes, start the flush.

1 Like

yes top of bud so newest growth

2 Likes

Woohoo you’re in the home stretch on that one.

yes some couch lock ok

i have used only h20 and cal-mag nothing but supersoil made in July stay with just h20 now right,

1 Like

my first estimate was halloween not sure now i can let this one go long tho my son loves the couch lock
i will watch her close for the next few days