Wormy’s 1st grow

I’m pretty sure I know now what caused it, which is great, at least now I’m not wondering and second guessing everything

One of the analogue timers had buttons depressed that should not have been. Thanks kitty cat I assume😘

Woke up at 4 and noticed the lights were on with an 8am to 8 pm schedule…. I have no idea how long that’s been going on, but with my awful sleep habits, I think it’s not been going on long

2 Likes

:joy: cats are cool like that.

2 Likes

And then there were 8….

Light is just to show I got that thing jacked up to the top

6 Likes

You can get them higher by rearranging the ratchet straps. I’ll try to send you some pics of mine in a lil bit here so you can see

2 Likes

Haircut time for the 2 diesel drivers, and 3 MK Ultras…

Before….

After…

Still a crowded mess but less of a mess

5 Likes

Beautiful work senhor

3 Likes

What a great trim job. I need to get better at trimming. :blush::v:

2 Likes

Lol trust me, im just shooting in the dark hoping I do well

2 Likes

You are a pretty good aim I’m the dark :blush::v: I have so much anxiety cutting on my girls. I hope to get over that.

2 Likes

The obligatory plant shots of the day…
Trucking right along :smiley:

8 Likes

I know same old ish

2 Likes

Trucking is right. Monster colas. Sorry to hear about your upcoming stay in trim jail :joy:

3 Likes

Welly welly welly welly well well

6 Likes

Coming along very well :+1:

2 Likes

Looking nice and juicy my friend

2 Likes

Looking great man. Some beautiful ladies

2 Likes

This is not from my grow, but a friend’s grow…

Does this look like WPM, it’s on some leaves but not all

1 Like

Will it wipe off?

No, and and a matter of fact, the general consensus over on IG is that this fellow has spider mites. Glad it’s a friend’s plant and not mine :scream:

2 Likes

Sure looks like SM damage to me…have him fine-mist the plant with a little water and look for webs if he cant see the little shits. This will 100% tell.

2 Likes