Wormy’s 1st grow

Oh yea that’s not good. :weary::weary:

1 Like

Yeah, it’s not good but this dude is only semi serious about “growing”

I’m pretty sure he is just doing for the novelty of it, as he doesn’t even smoke.

Honestly I would not be surprised if he even tries hard to save her, as I think he’s kinda sick of messing with it. Just hate to see a plant failure :disappointed:

2 Likes

Oh yea me too. I try pretty hard for my girls. If something is worth doing it’s worth doing well!! :blush::v:

Well if he doesn’t kill em or bring up the humidity, the SMs will surely wipe the plant out for him in quick order. They’ve already nearly decimated that leaf, which means infestation, that clear thing I arrowed appears to be a nymph, so 1 = 1000.

2 Likes

You know, ima try to help him, but if I know his stubborn ass, he not gonna listen… all I can do is try

It’d be funny/sad if this sours him on the whole thing (this being his first go round) if he says screw it, take my tent and lights :joy:

1 Like

They never do much above ground for those first few days/week or so. This is the “Leave them alone stage”…

2 Likes

Oh his is in flower at this point so a bit past that stage. His spotted leaves (mites) is the primary issue for him… my grow is fine :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thats sad he should save her

2 Likes