@Carpenter @Sammys @Storm
Thanks again for the help @MattyBear :+1:

5 Likes

wooo let’s go! I’m ready to watch her grow

1 Like

2 Aug
Day 2 of the beans. Just waiting for them to pop

3 Likes

This is a Bruce Banner Auto at 15 weeks/105 days from sprout. Started the flush.

5 Likes

@Storm I’ll tag ya along

2 Likes

Thanks. Set to watch.

2 Likes

Day 3 in the dirt.
I had to go check before lights out. It’s game on now. The yellow circle is one that is coming up.

3 Likes

I’m watching :eyes: :beach_umbrella::beach_umbrella: :sun_with_face: another good one !!!

1 Like

4 Aug
Got a little piece of the kernel on the back leaf. I’m hoping it will detach on its own?
These are under a mars Ts600w for now.

4 Likes

Getting ready for Runtz to go into 3gal fabric pots. Not just yet but prepping the pots. Using Coco and perlite, 70/30 give or take.
Here’s a trick I learned from @Arrow
I have to give credit where it’s due.
Cut the hook below the twist!
Thread the coat hanger inside the seam. Work it all the way around. Now, when you Lst, cut below the coat hanger to do tie downs. Keeps the pot round and not caving in.
Sorry for the delete. Missed something

6 Likes

Nice!!!

6 Aug
Moved a little soil around the base and adjusted light. Started to get a little to leggy on me.

2 Likes

I have a clip on fan also. How do you control the oscillation so it does not hit/push into the wall of the tent?
Thought I’d bring the question over here and not step on anyones post @Newt

1 Like

The oscillation in these is just a short enough throw, that it doesn’t hit. I think it has to do with how far the bracket extends the fan.

2 Likes

15 Aug
Just got back from a Lake Getaway. They will be up potted tonight. Roots are coming out the drain holes.

3 Likes

Happy and healthy
All one can ask for!! :+1::fire:

1 Like

I’ll post a pic of the root ball inside the solo cup tonight

1 Like

Ok here’s my up pot method
I use this when starting in a solo cup

These are 16 days from sprout. It’s a water only method. The cotyledons are still green so I hope it’s not to early but the roots are through the weep holes.
I fill my pot with coco/perlite mix with a solo cup in the middle

Remove the solo cup. Nice hole for the transplant

Now I gently squeeze the bottom of the seedling cup, kinda squeezing it up. It will loosen the roots. Turn it out into your free hand and you should have this

Now I plant it into the hole in my new pot. I then do a water only around the base of the transplant.
From here on out, it will be hand watering with whatever nutes I choose. This run is gonna be a Lucas Formula.
Hope this helps anyone when up potting from a solo cup

5 Likes

@Oldguy @spudeater65

1 Like

Wish me luck
Gotta BOM entry again

1 Like