Woodrow’s Room!

18 Aug
2 days since I moved into the 3 gal pots.
Hlg 320w qb v2 Rspec
Hanging at 30 inches. PPFD = 300 or 21 DLI on the photon app.

5 Likes

Here’s some of the Bruce Banner Auto. 1 plant went 111 days. There is some still hanging

8 Likes

Bruce banner update

Total dry weight from 1 plant.
197grams. The missing 14 was for a buddy

5 Likes

25 Aug
Topped the Runtz Auto and tied it down. Looks like it didn’t hurt at all. The difference in pics is 12 hours.

5 Likes

I was checking on the Runtz after topping and tying today. For some reason this one looked perfect. So here goes a mainline.

5 Likes

31 Aug
Tied them down a little more last night. I upped the nute dose 4-13-24 to 2 tsp. Ppm meter broke but that’s about 1000ppm. New one on order.

4 Likes

New Meter arrived. Just curious what y’all prefer. I’ve been using the cheap ppm from Amazon.
EC or PPM? I’ve been reading on both but I figure if the plant is reacting positive, that’s a good thing!

2 Likes

2 sept

Got the new meter. After calibration, tested what I’ve been adding and it’s 1500ppm or an EC of 3.0
Don’t know really why I share this cause most will just give a :heart: if they stumble upon this and not give 2 shits less.

2 Likes

I’ve always gone off ppms and not EC

2 Likes

I don’t chase numbers myself… But your ladies are looking happy and healthy. I had one of the cheap Amazon EC meters and I think it’s broken :joy:

1 Like

7 Sept.
Just update pic.

7 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Going on a vacation
Have to settle a debt with the county.

1 Like

Damn bro! Stay safe @Woodrow

1 Like

Update on the Runtz Auto.
25 Sept.
2 are about a month out. Just guessing.
The one is in stretch. I want to add a photo of a super crop with a 5 hour difference.
You can see it clearly bent over and turning up!!

5 Likes

3 Oct
Got a little lock out going on. Think the coco got a little dry. Flushed it out this morning. Ph in is 5.8 and out is 6.0
Hoping it will recover. Lesson Learned!!

3 Likes

7 Oct 65 days from sprout

5 Likes

Well here’s the update on the Runtz auto.
Had to take a little break for a spell. Place was driving me crazy.
Harvested the first 2. Came in at 104g.
First 35g 76 days

Second 69g 79 days

And this is 85 days

5 Likes

First time growing this strain. Learning as I go as always. This time I saved all my clippings/sugar leaves, and this is what I got in the tray.

6 Likes

3 Nov
Day 93
I’m in flush with the last Runtz Auto.

4 Likes