Woodbutcher tries not to butcher plants V1

No smell, except when I open the tent. I have ac infinity fans and carbon filters. But tying into an existing exhaust duct is intriguing… I’m gonna have to look into that idea before winter gets here.

4 Likes

Is your tent close to a window? If so you can just use a portable ac vent like this, you will have to get some 6 inch duct as well, but its what I use as an intake in the winter time and just vent into your house.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092HZWHJJ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_364ZE5DK35YT9G02YQMV

8 Likes

Neat idea. :+1:
:v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It will raise you power bill slightly, but not nearly as bad as running a stand-alone ac unit on the tent, and in the winter I can get my tent down in the 50s, and thats with the house at 78. I haven’t down it with plants in there as I just got the venting right before the beginning of this grow. Just make sure you have a screen in your window keeps the bugs out.

4 Likes

I actually have one of those. I intended on using that, but the HOA is weird here. I probably will use it during winter anyway… Most of the HOA board is older, and they don’t go wandering around as much checking things in winter.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser , I’m going to be germinating a couple seeds of red hot cookies that just came in. Feminized seeds, gonna do two at first. My photo plant run is going to be FFHF using jacks 321. I plan on adding silica, and some extra microbes, like fishsh!t and king crab.

3 Likes

@NeoGroR
Is recharge a brand name ?
I’m looking at the list you gave me ^, and I’ve also seen several others mention it

3 Likes

Sounds good!

1 Like

It’s a product name, by Real Growers. Pricey stuff but I think it’s worth it.

You can find some small sample packs at your local hydro store.

4 Likes

Northern lights auto… start of week 5 of flowering

10 Likes

Blueberry auto end of week 2 flowering… This plant started with a bad mutation.

10 Likes

Amnesia Haze auto, just starting to flower…
All autos are ILGM seeds

9 Likes

Got my red hot cookies beans (x2) germinating, and a northern lights auto to put outside…
The red hot cookies beans came with a free bubblegum fem seed, so I am germinating that one too !!!

6 Likes

That’s cool that the bad mutated one came out so healthy bro. I love it when that type of stuff happens. Make something awesome out of a bad situation. By the way your plants look awesome bro!

1 Like

If you zoom in, you can see where only part of the plant grows up one side of the stem only… Like as if that one side is stunted or something.

I think I’m gonna have to flush, looks like a little nute burn on my plants. Autos definitely don’t like a heavy feeding from what I’ve seen.

Is it ok to flush with just tap water? My tap ppm is normally around 100 or so, and I think the faucet filter is supposed to remove chlorine… We don’t have water filling places near me, and distilled water is starting to add up. I’ll go get it if it’s a necessity, but if tap water will work for the flush, I’d rather do that…
@CoyoteCody , @NeoGroR , @Chasfitter ??

I also have the sledgehammer flush

3 Likes

I use tap for mine, i usually ph it and flush.

4 Likes

Your water is pretty good at 100yes use it and reset

3 Likes

My tap water is 150ppm most of the time with a pH of 7.1. I used it to flush my soil grow, right out of the tap.

I have to pH it to flush my coco.

I should have looked at your plants before I responded……

If you really think you have to flush, then flush.

I think I remember your run off numbers being ok.

What I would do with a little bit of tip burn is water only with a 1/4tsp of recharge or some king crab. These products help the plant uptake what nutes are still there. I wouldn’t hit the reset button. That’s just me. I like to see a little tip burn in mid to late flower, then I know I’m pushing them to the limit.

And I’ve heard some sledgehammer horror stories. If you use that make 100% sure you rinsed it all out. I used it once. Flushed like crazy, didn’t have an issue.