Woodbutcher tries not to butcher plants V1

3 Likes

Love the scenery! You guys know how to get to me. Lol.

Happy growing @Woodbutcher78

Also, I’m also a butcher of the timber’s. :v:t3::sunglasses:

1 Like

You know I :green_heart: to party,
thanks for the invite @CoyoteCody, I’m on the taggin wagon :v:

4 Likes

@AEAgain

So I’ve decided that I’m gonna do a little auto grow out back starting on Thursday.
I have northern lights, blueberry, and amnesia Haze autos. I intend to plant in FFOF, with a starter of FFHF in the center of the planter.
Anyone have any thoughts as to which one should go out doors ? Will be surrounded by hot peppers (I make my own hot sauce) and a reed fence to keep unwanted eyes away…

7 Likes

Beautiful scenery!!

2 Likes

I still love the reed fence, I’m definitely think about incorporating it in my outdoor grow.

2 Likes

Same here Bass,trout, and crappie just seems iike growing and fishing are a great combo

2 Likes

Beautiful lures my friend, lure fishing in itself, is an artform, making them by hand is even better, nice work Gromie :v:

3 Likes

Nice. I have lattice on my deck for a little privacy but that fence looks good. I have lots of trees around my lot and I’m an old lady, so nobody pays attention to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Very nice. Sold the boat and gave up fishing a couple years ago.

2 Likes

This is a screenshot of the red bud I ordered… hope it comes out like that for sure

5 Likes

Vented the veg tent and the flower tent into the attic this afternoon… Gonna get hot the next couple months. And humid.
I don’t recommend anyone do this in humid areas unless you have a good attic fan to exhaust the air. Don’t want hot humid air building up under your roof.
Not good for the wood.

3 Likes

@TRF… Tag whoever you’d like

1 Like

Ty for the tag, Coodles @CoyoteCody !
@Woodbutcher78 my name is Patty, nice to meet u! I know 2 things about u: u have pretty plants and ur woodworking/fishing lures are really dope! So here are 2 things about me.

1. I began growing a year ago.
  2. I play the ukulele, badly cuz i dont practice enuf. Lol
    There ya go. Party on Wayne!
    :person_cartwheeling: :blue_heart:
7 Likes

Thank you very much Patty :grin:
These are my first plants indoors and my first attempt at any growing since the late 90s.
The plants look good simply because of this grow forum and the information I’ve picked up from here. I would have killed them within another week. Fortunately I found on of Hellraiser’s grow journals and I like to read :grin::grin:
I’m very much a rookie, so feel free to watch and learn from all my mistakes :joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

Go the extra mile and extend that vent outdoors. Once you start pumping flowering bud smell throughout your attic 24/7 you’ll either be running your attic vent constantly(which will suck in cold weather) or be happy af with that thing vented straight outside. Eff carbon filters if you dont need to be stealthy but at the same time you dont want all your house and clothes smelling like fresh herb all the time. Just sometimes.

Also, venting to the outdoors makes the outside of your house smell amaazing!

1 Like

I thought about letting the air recent into the house during winter. I can’t vent outside because it’s a rental, and the HOA is anal. It would have to be super discreet and easy to fix back to normal when I move.

1 Like

For what it’s worth I use a dryer vent on the outside of my house. It looks like… a dryer. Not easy to undo but discrete.

2 Likes

That was what I was thinking about doing. Problem is having to fix the siding when I move out; when I buy a house, I think that’s exactly what I’m going to do !!

1 Like

Any chance you can tie into the ducting for a bathroom or kitchen exhaust?

I get your situation and I would not be too worried either if I was in your shoes except for the smell.

3 Likes