Who is your favorite vocalist and why

My favorite vocalist of all time is John Cafferty because Eddie and the Cruisers shaped everything I believe about music.

I think Laurence Fishburne was only like 14 in that movie.

Eddie Vedder

1 Like

I respect him. He’s stayed relevant, despite only having one good album in 30 years.

Well I gota tell you that when I saw this guy in the Mid 70s that was it. Had me BIG TIME!!

By the way we only paid $3.00 to see this guy and boy you talk about get"n high…LOL

1 Like

It is hard to just say one person so I am adding some of our go to favorites, and I would say this is a short list:

Robert Plant
David Gilmour
Roger Waters
Emmy Lou Harris
Allison Krauss sounds like an angel in heat
Nina Simone singing Mississippi Goddamn gives me chills and let me tell ya, if I am blasting her song A Little Sugar In My Bowl my husband knows he is going to have a great evening.
And who can ever fault Bob Marley

Flip side, and while we still love the music and the vibes, Jimmy Buffett singing off key gets kinda funny when you are stoned.
I love Johnny Cash and Elvis, my husband hates them. But he has played The Eagles so much he has burned me out big time on them. We saw them in concert about 16 years ago and he squealed like a teenage girl when they came onstage.

1 Like