Who is your favorite vocalist and why

Why is he my favorite vocalist ? Just watch the hole video and you’ll see why, he put’s his heart and soul into his music

THIS MUST BE SEEN IN FULL SCREEN !

4 Likes

he did do that,even though he really never liked the song…
i’m a creep!

1 Like

WATCH THIS VIDEO…FULL SCREEN … THERE MY KIND OF PEOPLE

3 Likes

when i first heard radiohead music, it blow my mind. There Amazing

I believe I appreciate films with soundtracks more. Titanic I believe would be the best of the best for me till my last breath. I have even converted it into swf to have an opportunity to edit it and make small clips of it. This Xmas I made video cards with some extracts from the Titanic for all my colleges. It was funny I use Movavi (SWF Converter [Online & Free] – Movavi) for that purpose and very satisfied with the result

Jimi Hendrix at Woodstock in the Movie. It’s mindblowing that on the helicopter to be dropped off to perform he told the band to follow his lead playing the Star Spangled banner, and the singing guitar tells what’s happening in America & Vietnam at that time. He took distortion, and turned it into music. A true Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Legend

3 Likes

I don’t know that he’s my favorite, but years ago Ray Stevens had some, ehrm… “Peculiar” popular hits including “Guitarzan”

This is one I never heard before doing a YouTube search and it concerns “Redneck Genetics”

1 Like

That Radiohead video ought to be posted in the “Stoner Music Videos” thread, if not the full concert

(My intention was to build a library)

Now this one brings back some memories my friends……

1 Like

You gota check this out in full screen. This guy kills me …………hahahaha

1 Like

@garrigan62 Man, he has got the moves, loved it.

@LAnewgrower,

Ya, he sure does and that’s just what a women can do to ya…lmao

B Safe

@garrigan62 Hate to bother you but,Have you any thoughts on my new plants training? I saw a plant in the 70’s which had a limb across it and it grew kinda sideways with roots from its branch. Will enclose pic, all one plant with heavy training, fem. Also cover all stems with my compost. Ever see this before? Ooops, can’t do pic here, will try another way.

Pic I promised

@LAnewgrower

I’m having the same problem I can’t upload a pic…pee me off…lol

I’ve only seen that with tomatoe plants…And you not bothering me at all my friend…

@LAnewgrower,

How old is she?

@garrigan62 23 days today, I know she is short but going to let her loose and stop fem and top unless she grows to tall for my closet. And also real close to getting my new grow rooms ceiling done. Got 2 8 inch quality fans for exhaust and input. Will be asking your advice on the best lights for my application soon. Have to do a little more duct work on ceiling and will get you my specs. I do value your opinion greatly. Thank you for the reply.

@LAnewgrower.

I got just the guy for your lights when your ready> He’ll hook you right up my friend.

B Safe

Loved me some Ray Stevens “peculiars”! The Streak, Ahab The Arab, Bridget The Midget and as you already mentioned, Guitarzan (and his jungle band). Good times I had nearly forgotten.

My favorite all time vocalist has to be Steve Walsh from the band Kansas. He had the most true, soulful voice ever, wrote beautiful music and lyrics and his interpretations of how to feel and sing the songs he did not write was an industry best. If you have not heard or only heard their mainstream music, check them out. Steve has a catalogue of solo music as well as being featured by many artist on their albums. As far as female voices, it has to be Ann Wilson of Heart. Her voice could melt the chrome off a bumper!!