White widow outside

Aw no! How bad is it going to mess them up with the choppy lighting today? :expressionless:

Also. I have no nutrients to add. What do I do? Ah!

Better buy you some.

1 Like

12/12 is fine, this what I do for autos, and photo periods.

This schedule works also, because they’re autos, but sometimes they get hung up and don’t flower. 12/12 schedule saves money on electricity.

Most experienced growers, and novice alike are using Jacks nutrients.

The recipe is the same from seed to harvest.
part A is the Jack’s Hydroponics(5-12-26)
Part B is the Calcium Nitrate bag(15-0-0)
And any bag of Epsom salt works for the third part.

Per gal mixture is
3.6g of Part A
2.4g of Part B
1.2g of Epsom salt

You have to mix them in order of operations, take your bucket of water and put in the part A and the Epsom salt then stir until completely dissolved. Once that’s completely dissolved you add in the Part B, stir until dissolved…then ph to 6.0 in hydro or 6.5 in soil.

3 Likes

12/12 cost you yield with autos

As long as DLI is reached with higher intensity lighting I feel that you can achieve the same thing, with less.
Environmental factors, nutrients and genetics are probably a higher determining factor than lighting alone.

2 Likes

Off the top of your head, who’s a couple of growers running jacks I can read journals on?

2 Likes

MattyBear, Hellraiser, BobbyDigital, dbrn32, covertgrower, Joshmcginnis28, MidwestGuy. To name a few @StonedCold13 But there are a lot.

Edit: and JJ520

2 Likes

Tya sir👍

1 Like

Most disagree because of so many tests ran. The concensus is 20/4. Run them 24/0 for 4 weeks then 20/4 till harvest and compare with a 12/12 run and the proof is as they say in the pudding brother.

We can agree to disagree. No worries, we all have different growing preferences. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Ok now I’m lost. :expressionless: can you dumb it down a bit? my local hydroponic store is fifth season Fifth Season Gardening | Hydroponics, Homebrew, Organic Gardening – Curbside Pick Up, Nursery, Garden Center I looked up Jack’s hydroponics and I don’t think they carry it? Also is it Calcium Nitrate bag or mag? I have a master’s degree but this whole growing weed thing is it’s own degree I feel like. Amazon work for any of this?

1 Like

I found this Amazon.com : Jack’s 5-12-26 Hydroponic Nutrients Fertilizer Plant Food - 8 oz. : Patio, Lawn & Garden is that enough? I have the 4 5 gallons.

Yes Amazon or eBay. Any bag of unscented epsom salt will work for the 3rd part.
Here’s an example:

https://www.amazon.com/Jacks-Nutrients-Formula-5-12-26-2-2lbs/dp/B07NLJ94WX/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?crid=2YYUUT2UWVI55&keywords=jacks+nutrients&qid=1639359416&sprefix=jacks+nutrients%2Caps%2C362&sr=8-5

https://www.amazon.com/Nutrients-Calcium-Nitrate-15-0-0-2-2lbs/dp/B07NLKS8C4/ref=mp_s_a_1_6?crid=2YYUUT2UWVI55&keywords=jacks+nutrients&qid=1639359416&sprefix=jacks+nutrients%2Caps%2C362&sr=8-6

I just don’t want to kill it. I killed a weed plant with nutrients before so I am afraid.

1 Like

is this enough of the 5-12-26 for this batch? Amazon.com : Jack’s 5-12-26 Hydroponic Nutrients Fertilizer Plant Food - 8 oz. : Patio, Lawn & Garden

1 Like

how soon does this part need to happen?

mine has been running 12/12 but with the electric issues today, I was going to start the 20/4 but is this going to be a problem since it has been running 12/12?

Yes that’s plenty. Just be sure to add Part B also.

tomorrow they will be 8 weeks. I just ordered all that stuff and the ETA for all is by Friday. I am leaving Sunday and returning on the 24th. Should I set them up before I leave on Sunday with this stuff or should I do it when I come back? sorry for all the questions. I really appreciate the help. Thanks