White Widow flowering timings

Hi Guys, yes another newbie, planted 4 seeds and only 1 came up, which I am happy about as less to manage, I did a scrog as best I can given space limitations.

Just wondering how long I should wait before I harvest my 1 plant based on todays photo attached, I have read 9 weeks but I am not sure when that timeline starts.?

Plants are presently about 3 months old now under lights of course

white widow IMG_1048

3 Likes

It’s tough to tell, the pics are blurry. You look to be around week 2-3 of flower. I’ve grown ilgm white widow before. It’s usually done around 8 weeks if everything goes right. So I suppose you’re looking at 6-8 more weeks.

2 Likes

Brilliant thanks. I will pay attention to image quality next time. Does anyone out there have a pic of what plant should look like when ready to crop? May be a mature plant ripe?

@rickyboy61
Almost all my widows have gone 10 weeks from flip.
Unless Are you treating for pests or Mold I wouldn’t be spraying them down with anything at this point

This was at about 9 weeks . ILGM White widow Fem.

3 Likes

Beautiful. Wow many thanks. I see now I have a way to go.

1 Like

No am not treating them for anything and have not had any issues there. Sounds like I am lucky!

1 Like

Why are the leaves so wet?

3 Likes

Hey brother! Welcome to the community. I grew a WW reg seed from ILGM and it took about 10 weeks.
Do you have an auto or a photo? Maybe I missed that part somewhere. And, do you know how long since you saw any pre-flowers?

Here is my WW, first grow ever on a 28" x 28" scrog (1plant)

Ended up with 9oz., 20g., and 131g of shake.

Good Luck!

3 Likes

Oh yeah I just sprayed them with a water mist at the time of pic, a practice I have convinced myself does the flowers good.

1 Like

OMG thats insane. It is Auto Flower and flowers started appearing about 5 weeks ago now.

1 Like

I would not mist the plants at this stage unless it is a foliar spray like flowers kiss from fox farm… And only at night with lights off. Droplets on the leaves can cause burns from the lights. Or so I have been told. new grower here also.

3 Likes

Wetting them down at this stage could encourage mold growth in the buds that’s why I recommend not spraying them .

2 Likes

Noted many thanks

2 Likes

Cheers, have stopped that!!

1 Like

Hey bro, I am interested in your dry method and getting the “shake” how does one maximise yield when it come to harvest. All I know is hanging plant upside down.

Hey Guys, exciting times I just harvested some bud from top layer of plant just when I noted the hairs going 50-70% brown or red. I took the top layer off and have hung them upside down. I note the other buds hidden from light due to foilage etc were still white see pic. Am I being too clever in thinking i should wait until I see the brown / red hairs or should I just harvest the lot. White Widow strain now at 10 weeks of flowering.Age of plant approx 3 months. In potting organic potting mix!
12/12 of light for 10 weeks. Hope this all makes sense.
IMG_1119|666x500