White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

I have the calimagic as well and it worked for me. I used it along with the Flora Trio. It will help/prevent calmag problems. I’m not currently using it now though. :v:

1 Like

Moving out of the station tomorrow

2 Likes

Jiffy pod set in 6.0 PH flushed media and the tank is running straight 6.0 water. I will start mixing the first batch of nute water later. Going to keep her under the 50 watt LED till I see true leaves then I will turn on the King. I have a crap load of reading to do still. My water test kit just arrived while typing this… Wish me luck.

3 Likes

I can totally see how a reservoir system is much better for maintenance. Kind of a pain without one…

1 Like

Yeah changing my res sucks a 5gal bucket stuck under a scrog doh! Remember the PH sweet spot for DWC is 5.8. :v:

3 Likes

You can fake-scog the netpots to at least get some tie down points

I may even make a PVC sq. scog with four holes drilled in it so the poles fit into them, but all my plants get smashed into tents with no room to scog so I haven’t yet

1 Like

Trying to run a perpetual grow you have to many plants in different stages all running different PPM’s and NPK so I cant run a reservoir “Aww someday”

I’m running 5 dwc plants right now and it requires a lot of thinking :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

I’m running 2 tents “one flower/one grow” with 3 in each. Just cut two down only 6 now, thank god.
With how It runs now I could get away with two res’s. I guess only need to scog the flower tent so maybe just run a res there with 5/3 gals buckets in the grow tent :point_left:

2 Likes

This basic unit is messy as hell.

1 Like

I made a batch at 5.9 after adding the nutes. I have to make another Sunday. That’s now water change day

2 Likes

Going to switch over to the KingLED tomorrow. The first set of true leaves are almost complete.

2 Likes

I’m following along @Poseidon mate. I’m hoping to do an Organic soil grow my plant is 1 month in veg, 2 weeks a seedling before but she is coming along nicely tho :crossed_fingers: good luck with your grows mate, if you remember and start anymore journals tag me in please mate nice one. And I haven’t forgotten about the tats idea’s :+1:

1 Like

First water change and under the King

@Johnzy81 @MBgrower @Noctis420

3 Likes

1 Like

My nute solution was weak from the start. I see some tip browning… new solution is full strength Flora series plus CaliMag

@Poseidon She’s so cute , quick question , How many times do you have change the water and How long does it take you ???
I know absolutely nothing about hydro , it really sparks my curiousity :star_struck:

MBgrower:woman_farmer:

1 Like

@MBgrower - Thanks!! Once a week is what I have read (7-10 days). I mix my water on Fridays and re-test/ change out on Sundays. Probably takes 15-20 minutes a week to mix, test, adjust, and change right now. I should probably get some pipets and start testing water every few days. Again, only a few minutes here and there. It really reminds me of maintaining a fish tank …

Hope all is well with you and the BF. Take care.

2 Likes

@MBgrower - How long did it take for your WWA’s you grew? What was your yield per plant? How big did they get at maturity? I want to get another plant going in this tent soon.

1 Like

@Poseidon I was very surprised , First off they are very picky , they don’t like to be disturbed or stressed in any way. I learned as I went and if I had known some things they would of done much better but I was very surprised how good they did. I grow outside and at mercy the weather, heat was a big issue when I germinated them. I started them in solo cups in starter soil which I learned later that they don’t like to be moved, so they need to be put in there forever home right from the start, starter soil in the center or jiffy pods, that slowed them up , then the heat , winter just wouldn’t leave and spring was extremely late , that slowed them up even more - so they were about 25 inches when they went into flowering, I was disappointed that they didn’t get bigger , but to my surprise they kept growing while in flowering stage so I did have a decent yield. I just harvest them a few days ago , I got one pound , wet , from one - 12 ounces from another , wet, and 9 ounces from the other , again Wet. I still have the bottom branches finishing up , needed a little longer to finish. I will Absolutely grow them again , I get 2 harvest from my growing season. I’m in New England and our growing season isn’t long so getting 2 harvest is HUGE and now that I learned a lot from my experience I know I’ll get a better yield.

She grew a lot after entering flowering , WW is a great strain !!! I highly recommend them , these little girl’s put out like a Lady ,lol, [that don’t sound to good]

MBgrower

1 Like