White Widow Auto Flower - First Hydro Grow

I can’t bend any more branches. The tent is like a coat closet that a family of 6 use… Also discovered the power head in the charger went out so I had nutes clumping and partial intake tube clog. Back running but It took me all day. No energy… I can’t worry bout it. Is what it is…

Day 60…

1 Like

Hope your feeling OK. Glad your plants are ok too. :clown_face:

1 Like

I am getting better I just can’t eat. That is my setback right now… food makes me sick… sucks dude.

Thank you for asking, man. You are a nice guy👍🏻

1 Like

Limping along… I am not sure how it is not burnt to shit in the lights and I still have a F’ing clog in my system. It’s my “MEH” plant…

1 Like

New Light for the 2x4 tent… getting the Quantum Bad Boy tubes once I can find them cheaper than $175. I can start by getting the 6500k for veg then buy the 2900k for bloom a little later…only about $70 for 8…

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Today is week 10 (day 70). Trichs are almost completely cloudy. Red pistols on the buds. Gonna chop soon… not sure when

2 Likes

2 Likes

Estimate one more week of bloom nutes and nectar then one week flush with Floraclean

1 Like

I bought a digital microscope. The picture is really good but the software is shit. The installer would not run so I had to open the installer and follow the code to see what it was trying to do. It is a couple of drivers with .Net framework hooks so it was not that hard to manually install the drivers and bypass the shitty .Net crap. Gotta see about getting QuickTime configured to capture footage from the camera…

1 Like

2 Likes