Which shrooms to start dosing for depression and anxiety

Hey everyone
My wife is suffering from depression and anxiety pretty bad. I have had shrooms and top notch liquid LSD. Unfortunately my wife has never tried a hallucinogen. I not sure which strain would be best to try?
Any comments would be welcome.
I’m thinking something mellow for first time.

3 Likes

Let me add in our more seasoned mushroom folks

@CoyoteCody, @Caligurl

4 Likes

B+ hands down imo, not too much in the visuals or audibles department, but still a good mental reset. I grew a bunch of them, and it took more for me to get where I wanted to be, but that makes for a good beginning mushroom imo.

5 Likes

I agree with B+. They’re relatively easy to grow, produce big flushes, and are effective. I microdose for depression too. Check out the best psilocybin thread on the site.

4 Likes

Can you recommend a reputable company where I might be able order some spores. . All in the name of research of course

2 Likes

Man i thought shooms make u have anxiety and that ,i didnt know that shooms were good medically

2 Likes

I used to be able to, but my source went to crap, there are a few listed in the cubensis thread.

B+ is good, for growing, Golden Teacher is a much more forgiving one to start with… it is more mold resistant than others. I also have had good luck with Elephant Dung. I bought mine from lilshopofspores, most want payment by bitcoin or you send cash, check or mo and when they receive it, it gets shipped…

For dosing

2 Likes

This is good as well. From what I read, it’s not micro-dosing that is helping but guided trips with a psychologist. I tried micro-dosing and just know that you can’t do 2 days in a row. I did M, W, F

And there are warnings out there about mixing certain anti-depressants with psilocybin. When you are ready, I have that in my journal here:

3 Likes

I always “mini-dose.” I take 0.5g every 3 days. At times it will ramp up my anxiety, but the depression relief is worth a few hours of anxiety on occasion.

If for depression therapy, a psychedelic dose with a guide/monitor is also a good way to go.

1 Like

Nice chart @Caligurl
I get some PE chocolate mushrooms and had half a gram, my vision was so covered in geometric patterns that I couldn’t see 10ft in front of me…
So milage may verry lol

4 Likes

I am an lsd user monthly. Great reset.Shrooms never my thing but make sure you are there for her for sure starting out i would think. Took son on his first experience thanksgiving online. Military. He loved the stress relief. Did not want him alone first time. My sides are still sore from laughing. Good luck with this natural medicine. I refuse opiates or chemical antidepressants.

3 Likes

Ima jump on this shroom train.
My wife did her first micro dose on Wed. night.
.2grams every 45 mins. Stopping at .6 grams.
I have found that grinding up the entire cap/stem and making an even % powder works great.

Emily suffers from depression, anxiety and epilepsy. She has been on depression meds for 25 years. WTF! Happy to say she has been off everything, besides epilepsy meds., for over a month now.

After caltivation starts and we can get this on lockdown I have a good feeling she will be able to sleep threw the nights and not have any seizure once we learn more about this fantastic fungi :wink:

Happy growing…

2 Likes

This was a really good documentary. I suggest if you can watch it you should.

1 Like

LOL! Not sure what it is but it takes me a lest 4 grams to feel a lot.

2 Likes

Yup! we watched it a while back.

1 Like

I am going to look into this more closely. My mother suffered with severe depression and anxiety for many years. She was on some nasty drugs and took her life because of it. This is a very real problem!! :v:

2 Likes

Yes it is. The sad part is, MJ and psychedelics have been known for centuries of their healing properties, the Government doesn’t want to loose out on any kick backs from Big Pharma, after all you cannot patent any of these sacred plants.55

3 Likes

If only I could have helped her that way. I know so many people who could benefit from this knowledge. Sad so many people have the idea that weed is the gateway drug. And mushrooms are Bad.

4 Likes