Where I'm at / question for the spring

So exactly 30days from flip. The Gorilla glue seems to be my front runner so I’m posting pics of just her for comparison for next grow. I’ve cloned her and plan to do a strait run (x4) next time of just her. Everything else will be outside grow if it don’t go missing or get dug up.
I think I’m in love again :joy::rofl::joy::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart::palm_tree:

3 Likes

Numbers on GG and group shot for record

2 Likes

Very nice. Full tent and gonna get fuller.

1 Like

Hopefully the auto flower hurrys up…lol

1 Like

@BigItch, I was getting close to reordering; when I saw the stickers you posted I knew it was time. @PurpNGold74 They weren’t very discreet about the packaging though…. :joy:

I’m sure the mail person probably knows I’m growing weed already anyway, they delivered better than half of all my grow room equipment.

2 Likes

That’s hilarious :joy::rofl::joy::rofl: they put mine on the inside of the box and my box was plain. Somebody at the shop obviously got a little too excited for the upcoming holiday :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

2 Likes

“Too excited”? What’s that? :thinking: :face_with_monocle: hmm. :joy::rofl::v:

1 Like

It’s pretty much me everyday and is exactly why I smoke…:rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Thought you might like.
The wife drags me to the lake, has me lug this hunk of rotted wood home I don’t ask questions because I think it’s a new task :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
Here’s what she did…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I guess I just love gardening

3 Likes

That’s amazing. Sounds perfect.

2 Likes

A little update. Think my hibiscus is stacking just like the gorilla glue. Then the forbidden fruit Zkittlez, my favorite to smoke. The orange cream, I don’t care about already have to much for me. Then the dreaded NL auto flower I have to give away :neutral_face: I don’t think I’ve neglected a plant more. Might be the best smoke :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

1 Like

The hibiscus is turning a very nice purple :purple_heart: can’t get a decent pic to show it but the yellow leaves on this are turning pink and not dying.
Super stoked.
@beachglass that auto goes tomorrow, crazy what a day at work will do :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Oh my goodness :flushed: I bet the colors are great. Wish i could tell on my phone. I do see the pink! Cool

It’s not the phone it’s the pics… tent is too full to get right up on her… but Monday is a go :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

I’m out of :heart:. Monday chopchop? I will be waiting for the updates. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

1 Like

The auto flower is ready after all the moaning… so I have a path to walk once outta there :grin::grin:

Doesn’t sound like a problem to me. Is that 2 or 3 in there?

It’s 5 and normally do four but the auto flower was a jerk move to someone who can’t learn and has a big mouth.
The clone shelf is out of control 3 leave Wednesday.
It’s a 5x5

1 Like

Thats some gorgeous ladies. Great job

Happy growing

1 Like

@SilvaBack203 Thank you very much… :100: