Where I'm at / question for the spring

You must be a plant saint. Those first 2 would have probably set me off :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth: and I most likely would have stomped them to death.
The others are probably what keeps you in the game hopefully top shelf smoke for you
BTW them AC infinity bags are a nice touch and are a wonderful choice…IMO

3 Likes

Thank you! My only quibble with them is not enough grommets. But yes, a very thick fabric which I like.

My very first seed was a mutant worse than Betty. That’s what brought me to ILGM. Hellraiser told me to stop wasting time and drop another seed. That one was Lucy, 19 inches, 2.2 oz of kickazz smoke. Not bad for 150 watt light. Lucy and Claudette are seed sisters, so though they are small, they are mighty. Plus I now have two 240 W lights in my tent.

This is only my second grow, but I’m really letting myself have it. I have those two big girls, and three younguns. I’m keeping the other two as “pets”. If space becomes a problem they get evicted.

I am not a saint, but my patience was well developed over the course of my career as a teacher - esp. since I spent 16 of those years teaching middle school science in Philly. Middle school kids are their own special kind of weird plant. :wink:

3 Likes

Lmao about the philly kids… well you are definitely perfecting what your doing, well done :muscle:
I have some of those bags but plan to add more grommets I would have sent them back if they weren’t such high quality

3 Likes

Well here we are 5 days later. I’m going to flower at the first of the month :rofl::joy::rofl::joy:
I forgot to water the auto flower sooo she’s sagging :expressionless::expressionless:

4 Likes

Just showing what I’m doing at the moment. Im not good at documenting anything.
But below are my clones and my auto in flower. The rest just flipped 12/12.
@Friend @JiggaMan1987 @PurpNGold74 @beachglass @lovenature

5 Likes

Yeah…Yeah …Show off!!

2 Likes

You have to be referring to the Tattoo’s :joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:
@lovenature

3 Likes

Nice tat

2 Likes

Thank you…
My favorite
Although the one on the back of my neck has more meaning

2 Likes

Cool. love the colors. nice detail.

1 Like

Thank you . Most people don’t notice the actual art in it… I’m covered in them, I feel like it’s just another way to show my creativity :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Thats some SWEET INK… i still havent started my canvas. Should sooner then later :rofl:. The drawing board will start saggin before I know it.

But they ladies look happy and healthy.

Water that auto! :rofl:

1 Like

yeah I guess those also. LOL!

1 Like

Finally in full flower… seems like forever. Don’t mind the auto in the front… I got to give her away because I started her in mean spirit. Wife found a more deserving person with medical needs :sob::sob::sob:
She’s not wrong :smirk:

2 Likes

Got these from the classifieds on this site . Y’all come up with literally everything. I hate my tent suckin in at the sides.

2 Likes

Looking like I’m not gonna have any speed bumps this grow. We shall see it’s never that easy :smirk::smirk:

2 Likes

Lookin pretty easy going so far!

2 Likes

Had to do a reorder of fish shit… came with this bad azz 420 sticker along with a easter sticker.
Let’s go :ok_hand::ok_hand:

3 Likes

@Friend Thought you might wanna see some hot trained chic’s :rofl::joy::rofl::rofl: single pic is my favorite girl, front left in the group shot .
Imma smoke her like a dream :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Stickers FTFW

2 Likes