Where do I get pollen?

Me either. I get to going on about music and that’s all she wrote

Heard that. I actually had the good fortune that all the guys I usually play tunes with are now full vaxxed and we got together to jam last night. Totally necessary. It’s hard to understand how much I need to play music to maintain mental health

Something about cranking it up to 11 and Just releasing whatever pent up anger and frustration I’m holding is so therapeutic.

2 Likes

Oh yours goes to 11 …. Nice

1 Like

I thought about making 10 louder and having that be the top number but… this one is one louder.

1 Like

I love me some Nigel Tunfel

1 Like

Here are some of my toys

2 Likes

Sweet,I’m thinking about grabbing y router and adding a floyd rose to mine.

Mine is a weird little thing called a stetsbar
No drilling or routing and I can take it back to stock at any time :blush:

1 Like

Lol :joy: just going to get more seeds and make an attempt at collecting pollen after next week will actually have 3 tents sooo :thinking::smirk::upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Lucky guy my man.
Does she have a sister?
Jk lol…

Those things are seriously cool. IIRC it’s meant to swap out the stop bar tailpiece and just kind of drop right on. I’ve been sweating those since they released em years ago. Do you like it?

I’d be more gung ho for one if I was any good at using tremolos. I suck at it. I owned a guild star fire with a Bigsby for a few years and I couldn’t even love that.

My memories of Floyd Rose hardware is f$uc!ng up a friends set up as a teenager because we took all the strings off at once to change em out. Had to bring it to a shop to get the return spring re set. :roll_eyes: that one experience really turned me off even though I know they make basically the best tremolo outside of Bigsby

That’s one of the coolest things about it is it’s on a rolling bridge(?) meaning the whole thing moves and keeps your strings and setup in tact

I too am not good a tremolo, thought I’d get more out of it but for me it’s kind of useless in the sense that I never really have much need for it but it was one of those things I thought I needed and turns out not as much as I thought I would

But I can do a full octave dive bomb if I ever get to Eddie Van Halen talented

I was surprised that nobody comments on my snakeskin amp :confused:

I did the tolex on the head myself

1 Like

And @Cratix your girl is a keeper. That she logged in just to try to get you what you wanted here on the site, and did not balk at the idea of getting you an hlg light says a lot

1 Like

I had an ibenez w floyd rose and like the locking nut and tuners on the tremelo. Stayed in tune unless i got too crazy. Ive not played one like yours. If i see one at a pawn shop or guitar center i surely will take the time to give it a go

It’s interesting but not necessarily for me, suppose to not affect tone but I don’t believe that, I think it does and I rarely use it but I’m far to lazy to switch it back to stock

One of these days I’ll redo all my axes and re install my EMG 81/85 on my older guitar and take stetsbar off the LP

I meant to! I was preoccupied smoking a few bings before going out to do the mowing!!:sweat_smile:

The snakeskin looks dope.

Thanks, I love the way it turned out. For a small amp it kicks butt

@Mr_Wormwood she most definitely is you really don’t know the half of it honestly she is amazing

P.s I already own two hlg a 135 rspec and a 260 rspec next light is going to be from Mars hydro lol :joy:

in case anyone was wondering, we’ve decided to get him a dab press :woman_facepalming:t2: Plus a lil sum sum he’s not allowed to know about lol

2 Likes

I was curious

Sounds like a winner

1 Like