Where do I get pollen?

Let’s see if I can figure out how to tag him @Cratix ok y’all happy now :rofl:

2 Likes

Birthday present won’t be much of a surprise now!

I’ll just get him multiple things. I just got a raise, time to spoil the man :rofl:

3 Likes

XD I know I whent back to check

1 Like

I’m just waiting for the birthday boy…

Just trying to help your man out a little bit, boys like guitars! Especially expensive ones!

1 Like

A Gibson Les Paul for me? Why, thank you :blush:

2 Likes

That’s what my wife surprised me with for my 40th!

Yeah Beyoncé, I put a ring on it for a reason :wink:

Wow another Les Paul owner. Nice
Mines just a studio but I love it just the Same

I’m a Gibson guy in general. I’ve had a Blues Hawk since the mid 90s and had possession of a friend’s ‘70 LP Gold top for about 10 years. It’s been 10 years since I’ve had one to play and I can say I’ve really missed it. It’s such a personal choice and I get why it’s not a guitar for everyone but it’s the my favorite. I love the super low frets and the way the action is practically the same

I’ve got a Telecaster. It’s pretty fun.

Yeah it took me a while to get used to the wider neck than is on the Westbury but once I did I grew to really love it

I’m not familiar with Westbury

Lol almost nobody is
It’s one of the Japan made lawsuit guitars

PRS. Just sayin’…. :+1:

It’s funny you say that, that’s actually next on her list. My wife is a huge Santana fan and I decided I’d show her what kind of guitar Carlos plays. That’s nice and all but she started exploring PRS and Now she wants to buy a PRS Tree of Life mostly to look pretty hanging on the wall and I might be allowed to play it from time to time.

I’m lucky… she thinks saxes are pretty too and I’m also a die-hard horn blower. Girl likes Selmer Mark VI’s - poor me.

That’s my kinda wall art

Very nice!

I have a C24 SE, American Silver Sky, and SE Paul’s Guitar. All absolutely outstanding by their own rights. I’m REALLY digging the Paul’s guitar.

Very nice. I’m such a sucker for bookmatched maple.

1 Like

Well this has turned into “guitar talk”

It really does not take much to get me started :sweat_smile: