šŸŽ¶ When I grow up

OK I think Iā€™ve followed your instructions here @Arrow? I used some of the Go Green in the spray

1 Like

Lesson learnt to not remove tie and move it further along the branch. Leave it in place and add another tie!

2 Likes

Looks OKā€¦I would use some tape or thin wire in stead of that big knot :joy: ā€¦if the branch makes it till tomorrow, you remove the baggie and put some foilar feeding as a mist in the bag, inflate as much as you can and put it over the lil branch againā€¦ The idea here is to now treat the branch as a cloneā€¦this method is being used to graft stems from different plants onto one base plantā€¦hope this helps ā€¦:sunglasses::v:

4 Likes

Oh yep OK that all makes sense. Thanks so much for coming to the rescue, all of you guys :purple_heart:

4 Likes

Regardlessā€¦you work your stem firstā€¦:sunglasses::v:

I donā€™t exactly know what that means sorry?

There you go see if you followed my advice it be cut back to the stem by now.
There is a bit of growth at the trunk were the broken branch stems from May get more growth from that maybe. @anon33684698

1 Like

Iā€™m out of likes :hushed: ā€¦soften the stem up in between your fingers, only if it can move further than you need it to go, do you tie it downā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Oh! Umm yeah I havenā€™t known to do this, this whole time! :flushed: Iā€™ll try that from. Now on! Thanks! I usually just bend a bit, then a bit more the next day etcā€¦ :grimacing:

1 Like

Thats brilliant @Arrow just given me some great ideas for grafting great little instant lesson im sure a lot will learn from. Thanks

2 Likes

Itā€™s 930pm here. Iā€™ll have an update tomorrow morning :purple_heart:

1 Like

Its 12.30am thats 1/2 past midnight here.

Careful brotherā€¦its a dark art as of yetā€¦not very many succeed at itā€¦strains need to match up very closely, certain size cuttings, proper tools are neededā€¦just sayingā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

You go to bed right now young man! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

13 h 33 my sideā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Monkies Undies guys!

1 Like

Iā€™m at work on my 25 hrs shift again.
Hay you did really well with all that.
With me on the side as the jester replying to everything well done. See how it goes got nothing to loose other than a small branch ofcourse @anon33684698

A 25 hour shift!? Are you serious dude? Wow. Respect :purple_heart:

And thanks. I almost didnā€™t say anything cos I figured it was lost, then I remembered the answer is already a ā€œnoā€ if you donā€™t ask, right? :purple_heart: And this group is full of awesome people. Plus I like your sideshow comments :joy:

1 Like

Middle of the day @Arrow nice day?
Other than my banter during that process it was great what you did arrow cheers

1 Like

Yep I have 4 shifts on 2 off my 2nd and third run back to back started 3pm and will finish 4 pm next day only 13.5hrs to go yay.
The killer is coming back to work on the 4th shift at 7am.
I get 2 .5 days off then around we go again @anon33684698
But I better get off and do some work right.