What seeds have you in your home seedbank collection

O dang thanks for the heads up im buying 5 seeds and planting 4 just incase i lose a couple

2 Likes

Gearing up for 2019 annual summer grow. All are from ILGM.

Amnesia Haze (Auto)
Blueberry (Auto)
Northern Lights (Auto)
White Widow (Auto)

Girl Scout Cookie Extreme (fem)
Maui Wowie (fem)
Super Silver Haze (fem)
Super Skunk (fem)

5 Likes

Your collection is impressive. Can you tell me the best way to store seeds? I would like to begin a seedbank but want to be sure of the best method. Thanx.

2 Likes

An impressive collection! I would like to compile a seedbank but am unsure of the best method for long term storage. Can you advise? Thanx.

2 Likes

I buy the nice wooden cigar box from a smoke shop for 5 bucks a empty box and store them in there. I have stored them in the refrigerator to but that is for special seeds. And i keep the cigar box in a closet

3 Likes

Coincidentally, I use a cedar cigar box as well and keep them in a wine cooler

4 Likes

I keep them in some fancy box that some lingerie I bought for my wife came in, inside the file cabinet in my office. Hehe.

3 Likes

I love Cindy 99. Have you grown it? Difficult?

1 Like

If you get good seeds she is a dream to grow indoors. Low scent in flowering, good yields, most are fuss free. I would recommend regular seeds from brothers Grimm or mosca for that one.

3 Likes

I just started growing but I have:

Gelato
Gelato.og
Chocolope
Green Crack Auto
Tutankhamon Auto
Green Gelato
Jack Herer
Bruce Banger (free)

4 Likes

Thanks! Sounds like just what I want! I also love Cinex…

Too many strains, so little time!

2 Likes

Thanx for the reply. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thanx for the reply, best wishes…

White widow
Green Crack
Bubba Kush
Granddaddy Black
Cheese
OG
Juicy Fruit
Trainwreck
Ghost Train

3 Likes

I currently have1 Green Crack in 2nd week of veg.
1 Tangerine Dream, 1 Green Crack, and a handful of unknown regular seeds given to me.
Have ordered; 3 Colombian Gold, 3 Acapulco Gold, 2 Panama, 3 Wild Thailand, 3 Bruce Banger, and 3 Cheese feminized. seeds.
My wish list includes getting some CBD regular seed strains and some Indica Landrace regular seed strains such as Turkish so I can attempt cross-breeding the various strains.

1 Like

Just added Cannatonic and sour diesel medical strain :+1::kangaroo:

1 Like

When you drop your cannatonic could you tag me I’m very interested in that one

1 Like

For sure

1 Like

If you would ever be interested in trading let me know. I would be willing to send my seeds to you first! I’m currently cross breeding a female Fruity Pebbles from the Dutch seeds shop and a male Ultimate Purple from B C Bud Depot and I also am cross breeding that Male Ultimate Purple with a female Sangria from Sub cool ! Rick

2 Likes

You can’t trade seeds here without violating forum policy, please don’t do that.