What seeds have you in your home seedbank collection

I’ve got sour diesel on the way :+1:t6:

3 Likes

My guess is growers who have been growing, trading, and getting paid in seeds for a long time

4 Likes

How was the gorilla zkittles?

1 Like

It’s a difficult one to grow and clone but the buzz is a monster freight train running you over.

1 Like

Have you done the vanilla kush yet

1 Like

All right answers and ones who searching this ONE. :grin:

I can finally contribute :hugs:

Cherry Pie
Bubblegum
Northern Lights
Blueberry
Amnesia Haze
OG Kush
Jack Herer
Gold Leaf

8 Likes

You guys need to get your game on, lol. Last year on 4\20, I woke up to find I had ordered 44 strains.

8 Likes

Cool Candle

10 Likes

I’m Outta likes :heart: awesome candle :sweat:

2 Likes

Not yet. So far I can say Barney hasn’t let me down. Red Dragon was one of my favs

3 Likes

I have red dragon to did it last a long time and wake up with a stone over

1 Like

Super fruity smell, very sticky. It was high impact…which is why I liked it. It did not grow that big so “good bud, small plant” theory is still true. Worth it, and off all my seeds, it’s on my shortlist to grow again. I’m permantently stoned over so I don’t know how long things last LOL.

3 Likes

PhotoEditor_20190404_072749856

2 Likes

Just added some

Bergmans gold leaf
Chronic widow
California dream

Pretty excited for the cali Dream

4 Likes

i have quit using the peat pellets i tried the first time and went straight into solo cups this last time. in the solo cups i put an inch or a little more of super soil and then covered with mother earths’ peat soil and had better luck. i am using my 315 lec but have them not under light, but off to the side when they are little, when i trans pot them i get them more directly under light. can start under led, but be careful with the littles as they don’t need strong light when they are small. but another thing @Stoney1, this is my first grow and you would be better talking to @MattyBear @WickedAle @dbrn32 and the others who have vast experience.

2 Likes

I would be happy to help you out. Please post support ticket in your own topic or start a new one and tag me.

3 Likes

Charlottes web
Pandora
Fruit

1 Like

Im thinking about growing this gorilla zkittles next. When you say hard what makes it hard? Can you tell me a little about it?

It’s a touchy seedling and nutrients need to be at low dose like at 1/4 strength it burns easy and once it is like 8 or 10 inches you can up the strength of the nutrients i have killed 2 of them just trying to grow like i did everything else. It is some very nice smoke and good taste

1 Like