What kind of strain is this? Ideas?

I have this bud that I got from my friend, he has no idea what strain it is but this stuff is :fire:. I got two seeds from it and I’m going to germinate them. My question to everybody would be is does anybody happen to know what this stuff might be? If not fine second question would be based off of what the stuff looks like if they happen to be male should I cross them with 1 of my other strains that I’m growing?

1 Like

No clue, but seeds will be feminized most likely.

1 Like

Looks like sour diesel from the color and bud structure. Tooooootal guess tho. Just what my sour d looks like and its a skull dinger.

1 Like

Could be anything if you really want to know get it tested some place ha

that’s her now from seed one of them didn’t make it but she grew all retarded mutated or something lol. She is also really Frosty looking starting out now but has no smell at all, We’ll see.

1 Like

It is Orange creamsicle strain which is strong enough to give you complete relaxation and having the mixture of fruity exract. I looked for more info and found review on Orange Creamsicle Strain - Full info & Reviews | AskGrowers It says bring you citric taste which left in mouth for long lastic. Hope, it’s truth.

Does anyone know which strain this could be?

Probably indica dominant. @Ashleym777 that’s about all we can guess.

2 Likes

The ONLY sure way of knowing a strain is smell and taste is imagine, could never tell by sight, unless you’re looking at something Strong purple then you know more than likely it’s going to be some sort or purple strain :joy::man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Agree with the post above. If you want to detect the strain, you should try it. When you feel the taste and flavor it will be easier to detect the strain. I use this source to learn more about strains and their effects, tastes, and flavors.